1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I can imagine @Gorilla George watching this and thinking, "Wow, the CGI in those days was really good as everyone knows motorcycles didn't exist back then."

4. YamahaRick

5. YamahaRick

Why I don't own any iFruit products.

6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I don't own any because they market second rate components, invent nothing, but sell their stolen and repackaged shit as a lifestyle.
    You want what apple will release on their phones in '24?
    Buy an android in '22.

tony 340 likes this.
  7. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

8. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Gorilla George likes this.
  9. It’s funny because I watched that exact same video last night. And at the end they made a disclaimer like “This could have been an issue with this particular vehicle, and not a production issue” or something along those lines.

I’ve seen tons of videos of the TGT on track and nobody has ever mentioned that. They specifically designed the new water-cooled transmission for the track, and nobody else has ever had any problems with it (including Lars Kern, who set the Nurburgring lap record).

They didn’t roll it off the truck, so one lap to set the lap record, and called it a day. There was a good bit of testing and development that went into it (an Australian website ran the full story last year). At no time during that testing/practice did they have any cooling issues.

I tend to think there was just something funny going on with that particular car they used.

But I did find it funny how that old dude keeps giggling the whole time. Haha.

10. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

11. YamahaRick

Gorilla George and Yzasserina like this.
  12. YamahaRick

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

E Reed likes this.
  14. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

15. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

16. YamahaRick

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

The irony of phones is we are going back to flip phones, full circle, right where we left off 20yrs ago

Some apple college kid will honestly believe they did it first too. It's comical

It's sad how this younger generation is addicted to their phones. It's their whole purpose in life.

20. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I used to deliver hollow wire to a place in a little town with similar machines. They made rivets. IIRC, there were 3 guys that worked there. One of the guys once told me that those machines had been running non-stop, except for maintenance, since the '40s.

YamahaRick and 5axis like this.