1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does your dog like beer

Discussion in 'General' started by HAZE, Dec 30, 2022.

1. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Mine does
    He will suck all my back wash
    Probably not to good for him

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My last dog LOVED beer. After my graduation party from HS ( he guarded the keg - you got a beer, he got a beer) he had a 2 day hanger.
    best dog ever! Haven’t gotten another since because he was so epic.

3. pjdoran

pjdoran Well-Known Member

I had a dog in the college days that would sit my bartending shifts. He was routinely offered beer and always passed. One day, out of the blue, he stuck his nose in my pint of Bud. I went ahead and gave him his own bowl of brew. He knocked back 2-3 bowls.
    Best part was when he headed out back to piss. His tail drifted sideways around a pool table. When he lifted a leg at the bushes he promptly tipped over, twice! After relieving himself spread eagle style, he got into the shaded front seat of the car and promptly passed out. He was hung the F over for 2 days, and never looked at another beer.
    Confirming what we all have known forever, dogs are indeed smarter than humans.

tl1098, Sabre699 and HPPT like this.
  4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Our frat house dog many many moons ago drank more beer than a 21yr old Wisconsin man, and that's hard to do. Lived to be about 14yrs old.

RIP mick

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Yes! Every time I spill my beer.... THERE IS MY DOG LAPPING UP THE SPILLAGE.

6. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I have had a few that have and several that didn't. Of the 3 I currently own. One loves it (Lab), one is ok with it (female Chessie), and one doesn't like it (male Chessie). I had one years ago that would crush cans to get the beer out and figured out how to tip bottles to get the last drop out of them. However, she always drank in moderation. :beer:

tony 340 likes this.
  7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Man my chessie was one heck of a loyal dog.

Never had a dog more stubborn than a chessie, or had one that smiled like a chessie.
    Fucker would jump right out of the boat at 40mph

Phl218 likes this.
  8. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Yes, they are crazy loyal and sometimes just plain crazy! :D

9. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Senna likes this.