1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Brick hit the jackpot!!!

upload_2022-12-28_21-58-59.png

TLR67, R1M370, MachineR1 and 5 others like this.
  2. Damn :(

I don’t like being around groups of people either. I’d sit in there and hangout with him the whole time.

3. His face is like “Enough with the damn pictures, let me eat the shit already:crackup:

R1M370, StaccatoFan and R1Racer99 like this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Funny you say that. After I took the shot, I was talking to Denise about something and he nudged the bag that was hanging in my left hand.

So we rushed to the kitchen upstairs and I opened it up and broke a stick into the usual 8 pieces and tossed them for him to catch and devour. Then he was a happy happy boy.

Hes BrickFlair-Woooooooo on Instagram if you wanna follow his napping, traveling, and treat eating shenanigans. Plus a little of my pellet grilling gets posted too.

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most cats would rip him a new one even if they were buddies :crackup:

We had a St Bernard that kittens would sleep on. His cats were approved no others allowed on the property.

6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Took my wife's dog for a hike today. Tiny Frenchie Bulldog. Cathedral Rock Trail in Sedona. Little girl was a champ, plenty of scrambling sections jumping from rock to rock.

Attached Files:

Phl218, ToofPic, VT701 and 3 others like this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You might've run into my wife's supervisor there. He's vacationing there and is an avid hiker. Name's Andrew and I don't have a picture of him but I'd say somewhat similar to Christian Bale in Batman. Ish.

Wingnut likes this.
  8. My retriever, smart enough to know it can’t catch the deer. Deer smart enough to know they can still get a few more bites in if the dog moves off the deck :)

Attached Files:

Gorilla George, Yzasserina and backho like this.
  9. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

He sounds amazing.

Seriously there's like a gazillion hiking trails here with 11 gazillion billion people on them everyday. The Instagrams/internet in general has ruined Sedona. What used to be completely empty hiking trails like Devils Bridge has turned into a non stop flow of out of shape, unprepared twats just tring to get a picture.
    Tell Andrew I hope he enjoyed it even though the weather has been kinda garbage the last few days.

10. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Mikey is a happy boy

[​IMG]

11. backho

backho Well-Known Member

42BC3D6A-E74E-4EC8-A3EC-988682535E10.jpeg Lucky happy to be at the pet store.

ToofPic, Yzasserina and Sabre699 like this.
  12. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Our watch dog ... through the screen.
    If there are no Bunnies to chase, he won’t go down in the yard when it is raining

Attached Files:

Sabre699, backho and Yzasserina like this.
  13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I show your pics to my dog and tell him "This is how you pose for the camera."
    He just stares at me with a look on his face that says, "I might not have any balls anymore but I'm nobodies bitch."

bwhip likes this.
  14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

15. VT701

VT701 Member

New pup for us yesterday! 2 year old Boston Terrier rescue…very sweet temperament but high energy and will need patience and consistency. Did the 4 hour drive home like a champ, but had a hard time going out when we got home with yesterday’s frigid weather. Thankfully it's on the upswing today. We've named him Sprocket. I think he's going to settle in really nicely and I look forward to having him with us on our adventures.

Attached Files:

16. Beeb member sent me a link to these and I HAD to get some. :D

43F5AAF7-BE0D-4DD7-850E-7B11ACE8B0AA.jpeg

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

18. Love that.

If dogs aren’t welcome somewhere, then I won’t go either. Doesn’t matter that I don’t have a dog.

If the business or other customers don’t want anything to do with dogs, then I don’t want anything to do with them. Fuck them.

Not to mention if dogs aren’t allowed then it reduces my daily odds of petting random dogs.

Sabre699 and ToofPic like this.
  19. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

2023, saw the puppy(Ender) and Cheyenne watching me from the door in the garage. Reminded me of puppy Cheyenne and Irwin doing the same a few years earlier. Went and found the older photo after I took the new one and was surprised at how similar they were.
    20230204_052517140_iOS.jpg 20230204_052522320_iOS.jpg

Sabre699 and ToofPic like this.
  20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

IMG_2408.jpg IMG_2404.jpg

My new guy Bo.An elderly lady had him and she passed away. She had named him Fo for some reason so I changed it to Bo.
    I wasn't really planning on him after Jack died Christmas my heart was broken, but he's such a sweet boy. My blind Yorkie fn Hates him. Been several fights but hopefully they have it sorted.
    Hes probably the smartest dog I've ever owned. He's very perceptive for a dog.
    I hate his haircut but the poor guy was nothing but knots when we got him