1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moral dilemma…

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Unless she is punching you first. I wouldn't take that, I would try and grab her hands and tell her to stop. If that didn't work, I would then would hit back.

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

If this UGA cheerleader wanted to sex you, there's no stopping it.

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Gino230 and StaccatoFan like this.
  4. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Thanks... I just choked on my coffee...:crackup:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Perhaps she can refer you to a good dry cleaner, too.

6. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t touch this with a 10 foot pole. Nothing good comes out of it.

societal pressure means she’ll never leave him no matter what he does. You’re applying your moral and societal values onto them. That’s not how they see it. And if you touch the father, you bet your ass that badass son will see you as the aggressor in this and come after you.

Red Fox Racing likes this.
  7. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Burn their shit down.... that'll make em move out the neighborhood. No more worrying about it.

8. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Thats how you activate roof top Koreans. No bueno.

redtailracing and pickled egg like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Best plan is to seduce Mama San away from Mr Punchy.

Then make him a coffee table if he has a problem with that.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This.

11. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Never pass up an opportunity to get as much attention as possible on the Beeb.

Itey, auminer, Phl218 and 1 other person like this.
  12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

totally.

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Have you looked at data right here in the U S of A? "Small" does not come to mind.

Most studies show domestic violence rates higher in white, black and Latin households over Asian/PI, but let's just roll with stereotypes because we get to laugh out loud.

14. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

*raugh out roud!

15. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Seriously? Just cause it's reported more doent make it true...
    Try again

It's not something to be proud of...btw.

16. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've met very few asian women who don't rule their household/family. They're more scary than most other races if you want to stereotype them :D

Jedb and cortezmachine like this.
  18. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Even though they do "rule" the household in some ways... there has been always been a belief of family unity over personal safety.
    Not only in culture but in law as well. Domestic violence laws have only recently been updated in China to help protect victims.
    prior to this, the offenders would be fined and reprimanded... and the abuse could continue. it is nuts...
    China, India, the abuse is so much worse because the perpetrators are not held criminally accountable and find "support" in their community.

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Damn the bad luck.

auminer likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

How hard would it be to look up the son. If possible be CONSTRUCTIVE. Something along the lines of "is Mrs X your mom?" "She is a totally sweet lady you are lucky" " I have noticed a couple of times it looked like she was hurt, just in case you weren't aware" "If you need help let me know as your Mom is great"

Let it simmer. Do not imply he knows, do not imply it is dad, do not imply someone is beating on her. Just concern about someone you think a lot of.