1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moral dilemma…

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Dec 27, 2022.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fuck these pussies. Beat his ass then pour yourself a nice cold glass of eggnog w/Fireball and make that bitch show you her feet as payment for your troubles.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Your desire to help is commendable. You have a record, if you fuck him up you’ll be going away for a very long time. He’ll still keep doing it, and she’ll probably take his side and testify at your trial. She isn’t your blood relative who you have a duty to protect, your own family comes first.

Unfortunately, you need to use the system. If you feel compelled to intervene, turn him into LA County Adult Protection Services. This is what they get paid for.
    https://wdacs.lacounty.gov/services/older-dependent-adult-services/adult-protective-services-aps/

They might not do anything ultimately, but it’ll be more than you can accomplish without fucking your own life forever.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Man, you got fooled by cheap street magic. Let them try that trick with two boys. :D

Phl218, Knotcher, cha0s#242 and 2 others like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was thinking about how that would not have ended well at my house!

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Domestic violence is one of the most difficult and tricky situations trained law enforcement has to deal with. Don't try it as an amateur. It could go sideways in a hurry. If you witness the violence, then you can call 911 on the spot. If not, the most you should do is find the right number or web site and report your suspicions to the city or county.

6. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Domestic violence in China and in chinese has been and is a huge problem. Changing that requires huge social change... Changing one guys bad behavior though is different...

If he is part of a greater society that accepts this behavior, nothing you do short of violence will change him.

If he is relatively isolated, though being chinese in California isn't exactly isolating, sometimes public humiliation works.

In the end these abusers need to learn their behavior is not accepted... some learn by themselves, some learn by corporal punishment, some learn by public humiliation and some never learn.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

yeah I called them. They can’t do anything unless she decides enough is enough and reaches out

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Pass her the contact info when you next get the chance. She may not know that there are those who will help her.

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

First thought I had when I saw this post, was this song.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  10. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Are they stateside legally? If not, that could be a major situation you’ve potentially created.

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Walk away.

Rebel635 likes this.
  12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If you believe the stereotypes, maybe she just crashes her car a lot.

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

14. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Leave some domestic abuse pamphlets around the shop and then find a new place for your brew.

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”

Both the above options seem shitty to me.

Rebel635 and Pixelator like this.
  15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

wow.

i feel so bad for laughing at that

16. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Never pass up an opportunity to mind your own business.

HPPT, SuddenBraking, Rebel635 and 8 others like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Chinese culture has much to admire. Treatment of women, for some, has a long way to go. I understand wanting to take action, but odds are high that anything beyond what you have doe would make things worse. Do not assume the sone would take your side

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Any pussy that would beat on a woman needs to die in a fire.

Seriously.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

What about this one
    [​IMG]

20. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Identifies as non binary non cis vegan so probably needs at least one uppercut.