1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Same people who did the Dark series, which for me was great, until they went past a single season. Trying to remember all the different threads was way too difficult for me. 1899 is one season, so I binged it over 2 days. Dark was done in German, and then overdubbed in English. This seems to be both, so sometimes the dialogue seems stilted, but I thought the acting was great. Definitely wasn't expecting the ending.

2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I've been watching "Pennyworth" on HBO. The main character does a pretty good Michael Caine voice.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, I have to figure out where I left off and start that one up again.

4. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I just watched the trailer and I didn’t see subtitles. Was I looking at the right movie (Netflix)?

5. sharkattack

^ Nvm. Watching it now. It’s very good.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

6 Underground was pretty good.

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Wife and I tuned out after 3 episodes but she doesn't dig stuff with that paranormal / sci-fi vibe. I might have watched the rest of it if it was just me.

8. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

We just finished season one of Dead to Me. I'ma fix this for you:
    By comparison, Michael J. Fox did a great job in Boston Legal considering all his health issues.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

her health issues are in season 3. no doubt Michael J Fox did some great things

10. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Just watched Bullet Train. Pretty good.

DrA5 likes this.
  11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

The Gov'nor.

A documentary about Lenny McLean. He played Barry the Baptist in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

The new Pinocchio on netflix by del toro kitchen the teeth off that woke ass Disney version with hanks. it’s definitely anti woke

13. sharkattack

Just finished Dopesick on Hulu. Great series.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Shaq on HBO. Excellent.

15. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Just finished The Man in the High Castle, interesting series for sure on Amazon Prime. You can tell they kinda rushed the ending but still worth watching. Philip K Dick(of Blade Runner and Total Recall fame) has a wild imagination for sure.

sharkattack and stk0308 like this.
  16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Jack Ryan is back on Prime. Haven’t watched it yet but enjoyed the first season.

17. We watched that series The Recruit on Netflix. It’s really good. Wish there was a second season already.

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

HBO's got the ol cheech and chong movies!

$5 says GG aint never heard of em.

19. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

I binged that mofo last weekend and it was good, but I hate watching 8 episodes that don’t tie up loose ends. I guess It works though as I’m looking forward to S2 also. I’m a sucker for any kind of spy/CIA type show.

20. Yeah, it sucked that there was no real ending. It was like they just got to a certain point and was like “Eh, that’s good enough for now” and stopped.

ts199 likes this.