1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

According to Jamie's interview with her, she said that she was going to take Rip home and either Beth could watch or stay at the bar.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Would not have mattered, she's a cockroach. Nothing can kill her.

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

It doesn't.

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Lol,me too! I was yelling
    Do it!! Would have definitely made it better watching

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There was no way this was going to happen. She can scare him from a different county by just thinking about him.

6. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I predict that Beth will be killed off this season. Just a gut feeling

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is this the final season?

8. G2G

G2G I feel the need

No

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Man o Man!!! Did you guys see last night’s episode? It was awesome! The way the producers were able to pipe in the sounds of the ocean, waves, the ski boat, and finally the cheers celebrating Fonzie’s big jump was pure Hollywood magic! :Puke:

(We stopped watching about 2/3 through and caught the season finale of White Lotus; a great series, btw)

10. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I started watching between season 3 and 4, I was HOOKED. It felt like forever for season 4 to start then that quickly turned to a let down. This season isn’t doing any better but I’m invested so I keep watching and waiting for it to turn around.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  11. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Could be...They did put in what may be a little "foreshadowing" when Beth told her Dad to "throw my ashes in the wind" during the funeral ceremony for Kasey's kid.

12. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Foreshadowing; Kasey's kid buried on the land will become an important fact in the land ownership/sale at some point. Indian burial ground...

sharkattack and tl1098 like this.
  13. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Think they could make that argument for the entire ranch? I guess if you have the right connections or know the governor, wink wink, the Duttons can make that claim. If that's the case, Fonzie might want to hold off on getting those skis ready just yet.

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I don't think its jumped the shark yet.. the story is still evolving and continuing. Its not like happy days where there was literally nothing else to write about so lets have him jump a shark LOL

I did find it interesting that in the last episode they romanticized the ranch and cowboy, and nothing bad happened other than an old dude dying out on the trail. Which, of course, is not a negative per se but a positive that a cowboy died the way a cowboy should - under the stars on the prairie. Hell, his wife kept serving potatoes and the governor got positive spin on the news for it!

To me that means the next couple episodes before the break are going to be bonkers :D. Can't wait!!

sharkattack and pfhenry like this.
  15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

For anyone interested Paramount is running the entire series starting with S1 E1 on Wednesday , noon eastern .

sharkattack likes this.
  16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Lainey Wilson has some junk in the trunk. The singer chick that is messing with the cowboy

17. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I am a fan of a larger derrière and I’m definitely not saying I’d kick her out of bed but I don’t understand all of the attention.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm not a fan , but I would easily make an exception. :)

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I think she would barely make my top five on the show.

ungwaha likes this.
  20. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

That's a HUGE bitch! Duece Bigelow reference for those not keeping score at home. Ski

Shenanigans likes this.