1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F@#$in drunk drivers

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I just saw this story on one of the Bills forums, happened back in Sept. Apparently the kid's from a well known family with money so he'll probably get a slap on the wrist. Of coarse he didn't get hurt, killed one and hurt others, this girl is paralyzed from the neck down. He was going so fast he hit a parked jeep and threw it onto the lawn where the kids were standing.

Link to the Bills forum -
    https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commu...-paralyzed-billsmafia-members-day-if-you-can/

Link to news article when it happened-
    https://www.bradfordera.com/news/cr...cle_e3c9dc27-41ca-5766-aa03-c875821b024d.html

2. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

i wonder why most of the time (not all) the drunk suffers little to no injury?

3. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

They don’t see it coming and they are relaxed, sure doesn’t seem right does it?

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Horrible. He must have been flying for the car he hit to do that much.

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

The other day some drunk idiot blew through my homies next door neighbors house while being chased by the cops.
    House is red tagged. It’s done.

Guy walked away from it and continued to run and hide

Attached Files:

6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

because the delayed reaction of your body to stimuli. Your body doesn’t have a chance to seize up in panic so once you impact/roll your body is limber and just goes with it.

ask a parkour building jumper/flipper how he is able to not break limbs when performing.

7. Yep. Unfortunately that’s it. Many times some of the injuries in accidents are self-inflicted (for lack of a better term).

We covered this subject in a class in college.

We’ve all seen the stories of people lifting cars and shit when hyped up on adrenaline. But what we don’t see are the stories where people jerked their own arms out of sockets, tore their own muscles/tendons, and even broke their own bones due to that same adrenaline rush.

Drunk drivers are completely relaxed, no tension, no adrenaline.

8. But I agree, fuck drunk drivers. There is absolutely no excuse for it. Call a friend, taxi, Uber, something. Or just fucking walk.

tony 340, Sabre699 and TurboBlew like this.
  9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I'd argue it's about impact vectors. The most fatal type of collision involves a lateral impact. The brain doesn't like smacking into the A/B pillar or window sideways. Given that drunks tend to run lights, it's them going straight(ish) while twatting a car that had a green light.

My best friend since diapers was killed by a seventy-something lady who had no idea she'd just struck a motorcycle. He died right in front of me. So yeah, I've never been too friendly with people that like to drive across town after ten beers, especially with age.