1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 Endurance

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, Nov 5, 2022.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Patience grasshopper.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As I said above, it is not remotely 100% and we will most likely be adding endurance rounds. Also as it says on the top of the schedule page "Please Note - The schedule is always evolving so check back often and don't forget to refresh the page!"

There was no reason to make everyone else wait while we sort out the endurance rounds so it is incomplete. It will be updated when it's set.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Man, it's been updated since Saturday morning and no one noticed :(

Shenanigans, 50Joe and regularguy like this.
  4. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

I noticed. Been too busy calculating my 2023 fuel bill...

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

The one upside so far to the Duramax is the tank is big enough I only had to fill it once on the trip to Roebling and back so it was one crying jag instead of two or more.

6. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

Slipped in under the radar!!!

I like it.... Good job on schedule!

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

"For 2023, we’ve scheduled an additional “extended or halo” event at Pittsburgh International Race Complex. Further details will to announced shortly."

spill the beans!

JBall, JJJerry and exracer941 like this.
  8. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Oh jeez, I'm going to have to actually get in shape if it's going to be longer than 4 hours this time.

rcarson15 likes this.
  9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Night endurance race at Nashville.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't spill anything as I have no clue what in the world a halo event would be :crackup:

exracer941 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not for 2023 for sure, I'd want a sprint event there before doing an endurance.

William Schneider likes this.
  12. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

Is WERA running the practice Friday before Road Atlanta? Didn't see it available on the N2 site.

13. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any more info on the possible longer race/night racing for the Pitt round? Us old guys need as good vision as possible to see where the hell we are going at night which means figuring out the best lighting set up as possible. Any suggestions would also be appreciated.

tjnyzf likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No on Pitt yet, still working on details so there is nothing to tell yet.

On Road Atlanta the Endurance races will be Friday. Working on a possible Thursday practice.

15. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

So, schedule (very slightly) updated...does that mean there's more info re: PittRace round?

16. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

My guess is 2 hour ULW on Friday and 8 hour Saturday starting in the morning.

exracer941 and No Brakes like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing decided, lots of possibilities out there, will be fun no matter what :D

voss555 likes this.
  18. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Make up your mind, I need to shop for night vision helmet :)

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

We need to mount lights on bike.

20. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Just stick a few glow sticks on the windscreen and you should be fine.....:crackup:

Shenanigans likes this.