1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin

Discussion in 'General' started by dieterly, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Civil trials? He suing them or them him? Or both?

2. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Don't know why I thought about googling him tonight... but found this on his facebook page posted earlier today.

Great night catching up with some friends with these beautiful young ladies [​IMG][​IMG] They figured it was past the old fellas bedtime [​IMG] so I was chauffeured home with Billy Eilish maxed out.
    So I'm seven days into a water only fast. As you know I tried to poison myself a few weeks ago and it was a shitty 6 weeks in general. It's hard to hold a good man down tho. Many have tried and failed! My wa....

He should start posting here... he'd fit right in... :(

He's only 50... huh...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    BigBird likes this.
  3. mattys281-2

mattys281-2 Well-Known Member

Wow! What a shit show!
    If it’s true that people were lying to fuck him out of money, then I hope he sues them into oblivion.
    No idea what the courts are like in Aussie land, but hopefully they’ll hold those bloodsucking harpies to account more than ours would

5axis and Letitsnow like this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well they were (are) buddies....

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....bummer that Mladin never did come back to race in the Harley series like he and Hannah joked about in that video.

BigBird likes this.
  6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That reads like he tried to off himself by ingesting poison. If so, that's very sad. :(
    But it could also be a symptom of too many concussions.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

He was on the piss for
    quite a long time then got sober. He fell off the wagon for a short stint, hence the water cleanse.’

cha0s#242, 418 and VFR#52 like this.
  8. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

I have been a fan for years and wish him well. I don't doubt his innocence, and wish that people who falsely accuse others would face punishment - it is way too easy to accuse...

Am also thinking that some of us are just made to race. He needs to find some racing to focus on, whether he races mountain bikes or superbikes. We gotta race, it's in our dna.

BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  9. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Dude was a friggin badass, to this day the most dominant rider ever to swing a leg over a race bike in America.
    Respect...I enjoyed his personality.. especially as a racer....
    His dedication to fitness training, really inspired me back in the day...And the look on his teammates face always ..made me laugh my ass off. No rivalry there...

Pixelator, BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Oh, that's what he meant by "poison". I see.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He should come back over here and race a Bagger.

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Mladin had a reputation for being less then "fun" to deal with.

stk0308 likes this.
  13. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

13 years ago and he successfully predicted the future 'Bagger' Class.......legend

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Um... you mean except when his teammate got so tired of kicking his ass, that after 3 consecutive years of doing so, he moved on to do the same on the world stage? Yea, I suppose you're right. Really wasn't much of a rivalry :crackup:

DJ Baker, stk0308 and YamahaRick like this.