1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man on Fire...

Discussion in 'General' started by Rdrace42, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Sounds like Jay Leno had an incident while working on one of his cars. Fuel caught fire, and he's got serious burns, but will recover. Guy has 9 lives....ever see that vid of him getting flipped in the Hemi car?

Wingnut likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

.....or when he spun that Carrera GT at almost 200mph?

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If you've never ridden in the wheelchair on the way to the hottub for the daily debridement session, you can't know just how bad second degree burns are.

_indy, YamRZ350, TurboBlew and 2 others like this.
  5. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Probably doesn’t hurt because it’s not even his real skin anymore

6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I was just thinking that as well.

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

And you know this how? Ever meet the guy in person? I have on multiple occasions.

He's 72, and works harder than 95% of the rest of the population. Stand up shows multiple times a week, TV shows, and a YT channel.

Not bad for a senior citizen. I doubt you are close to that age, yet in the few posts I've read, it appears that you are a very bitter person. I feel sorry for you.

MELK-MAN and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  8. Christopher Graybosch

You couldn’t be more wrong. It’s a joke about all his plastic surgery.

don’t have to be bitter to make a dark joke.. show me on the doll where the internet hurt you

9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Question, does he have a vision or neck problem? Everytime they show him in a car, his head is tilted way back like he has bifocal eyes or something.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It sucks.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

12. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

What the hell are you guys talking about,I have seen him at the Rock store lots of times shooting the breeze, he is very down to earth and will talk to anyone.

Sometimes he shows up riding his jet bike, nothing wrong his eyes.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  13. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

The Canadian Tuxedo irritates his chin when sitting in a car seat. (Big problem for him.)

14. Christopher Graybosch

I see it too. It’s like his eyes are barely open when he’s driving. The guy can drive, I’m not doubting it, but I asked myself the same question when he premiered the C8

Attached Files:

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He’s counter balancing against his chin. :)

Razr, 969 and DrA5 like this.
  16. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

Only part worse than the scrubbing was the stretching exercises, oh just a little skin split! Walk it off…….

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

STOP!

Don't remind me. :(

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's sunny, he's squinting. Not sure what the problem is.

19. Christopher Graybosch

To me that looks more than just squinting. I’ve seen him do it in other driving videos not in a convertible

20. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

pretty positive he knew that when he replied to your earlier post, making wild assumptions (and still doing it, just my opinion) that JL has "all his plastic surgery".. you know this how exactly? i'm honestly interested to know. i have never heard or read of him doing so, the guy has an average face at best, with a big jaw, all white hair not even bothering to color it.. if i were to guess, i'd say the guy has zero plastic surg done, but what do i know.