1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone need another dog?

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Nov 7, 2022.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

upload_2022-11-7_11-9-37.png
    Found this cutie over the weekend. Collar, no tags, not chipped. We have three senior dogs, one is blind, and this one is too much puppy for them to mix well. Female, looks labradoodleish, but who knows. Have tried to find owner with zero luck.

ToofPic, mike w, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I'm full up here with a dozen adoptees but kudos to you for trying to place her. :bow:

BigBird likes this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll ask around the hood and do what I can.

Senna likes this.
  4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I always want another one but my wife keeps saying no. :crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. Damn I feel so bad for her. :(

If she is collared, that mean she has a family. So she is lost and probably wondering where her people are and why they left her. Damn I hate that.

A stray dog that has never had a family is bad enough. But a dog that is lost from their family, or even worse the family gets rid of them, shit I can't take it.

Senna, tony 340 and Sabre699 like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You neeeeed Tralfaz. She is calling your name. Gorilla , I will love you and lick your face.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Give it a bit more time on finding the owners.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My first though was "where's GG"!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If we didn't have 3 other senior dogs that are already family, I would. Our local animal services picked her up for a two day hold(shortened from 5) and then directly to one of our local rescue groups. I will still keep track of the flyers and FB postings. If the owners try to get in touch, I will direct them to where she is.

10. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Tralfaz, blech! Said Astro.

R Acree likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Zoe says “”Fuck yeah!”

Reality says “Fuck no!”

Good looking fluffball, like you said, looks like an F1 Labradoodle. Probably the sweetest most lovable dog you ever met.

12. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

With the economy going to shyte, someone may have cut her loose to reduce an expense...people are azzholes.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

^^ Yep, they are.

My dog eats before I do.

14. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Where are you located?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

North Augusta, SC

Animals Services picked her up yesterday and told my wife she would be on short hold (usually 5 days, shortened to 2) to be released to a local rescue group. Our blind pup, Pookie (aka Pinball) is relieved, Coco (aka Porkchop) is indifferent, and Nugget (aka Tiny Dog)wants another chance to kick her ass.

I can get you the contact info if you want. She's a sweet doog, just too much of a pup to mix with our pack of seniors.

16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

If I win the powerball Ill drive down...

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My quick pick somehow managed to include zero correct numbers.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That's my ticket!!

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s odd.

Every ticket I buy has all the right winning numbers, but the date is one day late. :mad:

R Acree likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I used to keep one of the slips in the car. I then realized that if I didn't play and my numbers won, I would be pissed so I started doing quick picks when the jackpot gets obscenely large. I think they wrote an al gore rhythm to make sure my quick picks always lose.