1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Honda NSF250R Moto3 Machine

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Norman Smith, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

It is with sadness and regret that I offer my 2022 Honda NSF250R for sale. Purchased new from RS Cycles in April of this year for $16,500, the motor was carefully broken in per manufacturers recommendation. After the initial break in I have logged about 180 miles on the motor. Unfortunately, my 69 year old arthritic knees will not tolerate the riding position. The price for this pristine machine is $15k firm and includes the following - the factory supplied side stand and Owners Manual, a pair of new tires dated August and September of 2021 ($280), clutch lever ($31), brake lever ($43), 8mm spools ($24), fuel quick disconnect ($30), kill switch guard ($30), shift pedal ($75), brake pedal ($75), pair of Battle Factory footpegs ($46), side and upper cowl stays ($34), 40mm seat foam ($41), tank grips ($30), frame sliders ($96), oil pump protector ($67), transmission cover protector ($96), clutch cover protector ($96), CF swingarm fender ($214), CF front fender ($252), brake lever guard ($159), 2 hi-flo oil filters ($22), 1 spark plug ($89). All listed items (except tires) purchased from RS Cycles. Total added value of spares and installed parts, $1830. Bill of Sale will be provided.

Link to photos - https://postimg.cc/gallery/6wQ03Gv

upload_2022-11-3_10-25-48.jpeg

I also have for sale a briefly used Power Start starter for $1000 (about $1500 retail), briefly used Classic Digital Chicken Hawk Warmers for $500 ($649 retail), Battle Factory front and rear stands for $375 ($417 retail), new slipper clutch with friction and steel plates for $875 ($1000 retail), new HM Quickshifter for $375 ($431 retail), a new 20mm+ windscreen for $90 ($101 retail) and a new engine repair stand for $200 ($225 retail).

The bike may be viewed in Santa Rosa, CA and I have more pictures if you like.

Thanks for looking!

2. Rehh

Rehh Well-Known Member

Kudos for getting out there and trying to live an exciting life at 69yts old. I’m 52 and doing the same and all I hear is how crazy I am for doing this at my age….as I sit here with multiple fractures from a highside at Road Atlanta…haha.

good luck to you sir. Much respect

3. matt2491

matt2491 Well-Known Member

Sweet bike. GLWS.

Norman Smith likes this.
  4. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

Thanks for that! Yes, as my racing journey winds down, I'm hoping for just a couple more injury free seasons to enjoy. As I press on at my advanced age I keep believing that, lying on our death bed, we will much more regret the things that we did not do rather than the things we did.

Shiny side up,
    Norm

mattys281-2, G2G, sanee and 1 other person like this.
  5. shoelace

shoelace New Member

Saw this bike on BARF. So freaking cool.

6. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

That it is my friend.

7. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

I have two of these bikes and they are awesome! I am racing them at 64 yrs young

8. grandpanot

Someone buy this and come race in AHRMA with me. There is some healthy competition in SOS3

Norman Smith likes this.
  9. pro69ss

pro69ss Well-Known Member

Buy it for me and I’ll race the East Coast with you .

10. grandpanot

LOL, let me ask my wife for her support on that!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

The starter, front and rear stands, quick shifter and engine repair stand are sold.

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Do you still have spares left for this bike?

Thanks

13. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

Bump from another Santa Rosa native.

14. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

Yes, I still have all of the spares that are listed to go with the sale of the bike. The power starter, front and rear stands, engine work stand and quick shifter are sold.
    Thanks for your interest,
    Norm