1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Early RIP

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by STAN LIPERT, Nov 7, 2022.

1. STAN LIPERT

STAN LIPERT Well-Known Member

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow that sucks :(

I would suggest anyone and everyone go read his obituary even if you didn't know him. It is an absolute piece of art.

3. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Godspeed John. Godspeed Racer.

4. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I ever had the pleasure of his company, which is a shame. RIP.

5. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

John was a great part of WERA Vintage in the '90's and early 2000's. I always enjoyed his company on and off the track. I'm surprised to learn he was a track star . . . when I knew him he was a "full" framed guy - like me, a large guy on a small bike. He is missed. Godspeed John, and all the very best to your family.

Cheers,

Dave

SBKBee likes this.
  6. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

The beginning of the obit is epic:

"WILLOW SPRING - John J Early, age 73, of Willow Spring, NC, died peacefully at home Monday, October 31, 2022, leaving behind 2 complete motorcycles, approximately 4 motorcycles in pieces, numerous Beach Boy record albums, and an awesome workshop which he had wanted for over 40 years."

I hope my obit is half as cool as that...

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. DougBowie

DougBowie Well-Known Member

Always loved John’s wild T shirts… I will miss him ….

8. bogganman

bogganman Well-Known Member

I last to talked to John at Rd Atlanta years ago. He was still running his Honda 350 with a tz tank he had made fit. A true gentleman. And a wealth of knowledge, in everything he did. Godspeed John Early.