1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kanye

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Nov 4, 2022.

1. RndHoleSqPeg

RndHoleSqPeg Well-Known Member

I tried listening to his interview on Lex Friedman (2+ hours). He would make such broad ridiculous statements that didn't make sense and he plays into all the anti-semetic tropes. Go listen and try to come away that he isn't BP or something else. I was trying to keep an open mind about him, but Adidas didn't walk away from 10% of their revenue without a reason

2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I think you can have this discussion without politics. Bu there are always some people who throw politics into everything :rolleyes:

3. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I do think he is a weird/odd guy, with over the top self-confidence, and that has helped him achieve what he has. Those same attributes will probably lead to his downfall.

Interesting...I'll go check it out. Thanks.

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I cant stand Lex. Listened to one episode, that was enough to figure out hes a narrative pushing marxist idiot. Which would be OK to laugh at, but that monotone voice has no business on a podcast.

brex likes this.
  5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Then there is nothing for you here in this forum, at all.

Move along lil doggie.

StaccatoFan and pickled egg like this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

There are???……….:crackup:ok I’m stopping :D

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

what episode did you listen to, because that isn’t at all what he believes. He asks questions designed to push back on any major points the interviewee is making. And he has guests from every end of the spectrum. He doesn’t necessarily believe what he’s saying for pushback. I personally like the monotone nature of his podcasts. And so do millions of other people. It makes it easy to think about the conversation being had and not on the persons having it.

8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

With that attitude you are not likely to receive an esteemed discreet invitation.

9. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

i think since his mother passed he has been on a downward spiral and loosing his wife and kids has broken his mental. I really feel for him but he equates himself to this generations Einstein when all he has produced is clothing and music you know he overvalues his sense of worth. own worst enemy

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Wonder what his favorite color is?

R1M370 and Phl218 like this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wonder what his favorite donut is.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

If all the horrible things on the webgores…….this is the utmost deplorable :p

pickled egg likes this.
  13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

The artist formerly known as Kanye West. He goes by Ye now.

14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Suede

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That's an excellent point actually.

So which one are you? Lame, Crazy, Corgi or Electrician?...

16. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

He was allowed to be as extentric as he wanted until he backed Trump and started talking conservative ideas. Time to get cancelled!

17. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

1 red hat costs him a half billion …

MELK-MAN likes this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

#240 Neal Stephenson

What these two were supporting wasteful and most likely deadly actions in the near term.

One of the issues I have with authoritative figures is that they still speak authoritatively outside their area of expertise. But they never say when they are blowing smoke up your ass.

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Everyone wants to be the next king of pop until they end up being the king of pop. Already into the "nonsensical interviews" phase, but what will Ye's version of Neverland Ranch be like?

20. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes