1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Daytona 675 Sale or Part-Out

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by chblyth, Oct 29, 2022.

1. chblyth

chblyth Active Member

Hi guys, I highsided my 2006 Daytona in August at PIRC, I'm located in Pittsburgh and want to just part it out or sell it instead of taking the time to rebuild it. Unfortunately I just bought this bike from the forums in March and owe a lot left on it and I'm looking to recoup as much as I can. I'll sell the bike whole for a negotiable $3500.

It's got a lot of good parts to it, the frame is solid and forks are straight, I just think I'm done racing after the crash and have literally no time to fix it up.

Shoot me a text and we'll talk pricing, I haven't taken the time to research prices very well so these are all preliminary and open to negotiation, some things may be worth more, some less. I'd like to sell the bike whole first and foremost.

412-651-3889

Parts:
    - Stock engine with 15k miles (valves checked spring 2022)
    $1500
    - Front wave rotors and GSXR1000 calipers, also have stock rotors and calipers (sold together)
    $300
    - Brembo master cylinder
    $150
    - GB racing covers (+ extra set)
    $100
    - Ohlins TTX rear
    $800
    - Front forks with Ohlins internals
    (Set up for 175 rider)
    $1000
    - LeoVince SBK full exhaust (muffler tossed)
    $500
    - GPR stabilizer
    $200
    - Quick shifter
    $100

I'll part anything else that's stock out too, just shoot me a text and ask. Wheels, gas tank, bars, frames, etc. If the bike doesn't sell whole.

The bike needs about $1800-2500 in new parts (including plastics) to ride again. I'm sure a ton of that cost can be saved by just buying used parts instead of new ones.

Again, $3500 can just take the whole thing, I'd like it gone, and some of you that are handy with bikes can make quick work out of replacing what it needs.

IMG_6755.jpg Screenshot_20220310-204815_Instagram.jpg

2. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

The GB racing covers....are they damaged in any way? I need to replace my right side covers.

3. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

Is the shock the ttx from a 675R, or is it a ttx36 shock?

4. chblyth

chblyth Active Member

I believe it's the TTX36 GP

5. chblyth

chblyth Active Member

I don't believe so, shoot me a text and I'll get to you tomorrow on it

6. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM a few days ago. Did you not get it?

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  7. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I did...been busy with work. Just sent you a text. Thanks

8. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

QShifter still avail? if so can you provide any info on the sensor? or photo?
    thx

9. Motor still available