1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF 22

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Oct 23, 2022.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

The 600 expert races were some absolute fantastic races.

There were fantastic racing in all classes honestly.

The weather was perfect. Cool in the morning and probably 72ish all 3 days. Couldn't have gotten any better.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Nice!!! Hope everyone gets home safe!

Going to the GNF and maybe racing is on my "To Do" list.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I know a young man that rode the R1 for the first time, think its first big bike ever. He went 1.29.365. #BrownTown

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Scholtz and Rocco in the endurance was wild to watch. And I'm not a Rocco fan.

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

It was an amazing weekend. Everyone brought their A game in the 300-400 class races. Best racing I've experienced so far. Can't wait to start back up next year

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Probably the 1st GNF I've been to without seeing David Swartz in the pits covering the event.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Yep I thought it was weird too. For sure RRW is shrinking in pages and he was in Daytona last week so why not report the GNF live like in the past? Maybe more pages helps keep interest in the magazine? And yes I understand print media is going to the way side but...

Once a Wanker.., tl1098 and 418 like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hasn't happened for four or five years. We dropped the ball on sending pdf files to RRW to post but just kept getting busy up in scoring.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think he was in Daytona for the Hammer school/trackday more than anything and then stayed to report. I get it though, it's tough to justify the cost of sending a reporter to much more than the pro events. Granted I would hope the 50th would have meant something special on that score.