1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 900 SS/SP

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by cxd10, Sep 28, 2022.

1. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

$4800.00 North East Georgia/Blairsville Georgia

1995 Ducati 900 SS/SP #944 17524 miles
    Very clean, runs, rides and stops as it should
    39mm FCRs
    New cam belts, valve adjustment, fresh oil and filter
    Rebuilt front calipers, new back master cylinder
    Bridgestone S22 tires, stock seat with cowl as well as Corbin seat
    No cracks on frame or swingarm
    No cracks in fairings but RH is a replacement. The decal kit I got doesn't match the factory (different shade)so I didn't put it on.

Its a great bike that is everything you expect these bikes to feel and sound like. Super fun ride. It will not disappoint. Will work with your shipper or possible delivery/meet up negotiable

Attached Files:

Wingnut and Hugh Dunklee like this.
  2. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

More pics

Attached Files:

Killswitch and Hugh Dunklee like this.
  3. Hugh Dunklee

Hugh Dunklee AHRMA late bloomer SOS2 '18 Nat Champ

Seems like a great bike at a fair price, wish I was local-ish.
    Giving up on the AHRMA lil Tally dream this year, but still holding out for Barber Vintage Fest, so if it isn’t snapped up right quickly, like it should be…well, might be getting back in touch ;)
    H

4. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

Great! Im planning on being there, I'd be surprised if it don't sell too but keep me in mind.

5. Hugh Dunklee

Hugh Dunklee AHRMA late bloomer SOS2 '18 Nat Champ

Absolutely, I was looking into a 900ss/cr here locally for the same money, so..ss/sp would be a better call I think.
    H

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I just bought a 92 900SS last year and it's a blast. This is a great deal on an amazing bike. No matter what anybody rides up to bike night, there's always a crowd around my 900.

cxd10 likes this.
  7. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

What a fantastic motorcycle. I have a bone stock CR and now 2.5 SS/SP parts/project bikes. My youngest son is falling for the 2V bikes. So i told him he can have one of the projects.

Attached Files:

Phl218 likes this.
  8. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

This era 2Vs are great bikes. My first new bike ever was 1995 750 CR. Slow and a total rack bur it was light and sounded great. The original RH fairing is available cheep if needed. Its a wall hanger now. It has about a quarter sized hole from where the PO took a 10mph nap.

Attached Files:

9. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Great buy here. Awesome bike. So much fun. Loads of style and good performance. You will never regret buying this((SP) at this $$$. Got few ducs for track and collection but I always am looking forward to riding this one. Head turner. If you don’t see her coming, it’s ok. They definitely hear her! Mine has 41mm FCRs and big bore kit. Leave the side slabs off so you can see it all.GLWS.

Wingnut and cxd10 like this.
  10. 198Rick

198Rick Member

Is this bike still for sale?

11. Riot

Riot Well-Known Member

Will I become Gonzo and/or meet the Sausage Creature if I buy this bike?

Gino230, cxd10 and Buell1965 like this.
  12. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

yes it is. Its in far North East GA and a bit of a hike to get to.

13. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

SOLD!

jrsamples likes this.