1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House of Dragons: Yes or FK NO?

Discussion in 'General' started by Past Glory, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Damn near, she plays a stripper

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Suicide by dragon. I didn't see that coming until she said the word.

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Well, at least the "new" princess is better looking... :) :Putter:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I think this show needs to pick it up a bit. I've endured but I'm barely hanging on.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Y'all see @eggfooyoung in there really enjoying the Queen's bare feet? :crackup:

bleacht and socalrider like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looking forward to alot of bloodshed in the season finale this Sunday :cool:

8. rd400racer

I taped it last night to watch when the football game got boring. I hit the replay and it took me about 4 minutes to realize that I'd taped it on the Spanish channel.

Jed likes this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

MELK-MAN and rd400racer like this.
  10. rd400racer

You know what I mean:D

11. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed it myself. Hopefully season 2 isn't too far out.

12. laz749

laz749 Active Member

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Well Not sure what I was expecting *spoilers*

But it wasn't wasting 1/4 of the episode on a still birth.... Would've preferred a bit more action, but at least now we know how/why the war starts. When that giant dragon poked his head up I said to my wife 'that big one could eat the little one for a snack', I wasn't too far off! :D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was expecting the last episode to be a bit more grandiose, but I guess they didn't want to give away too much and shoot their wad all at once.....gotta keep people on the hook for season 2. Oh well, I still was hoping for a bit more action in the season finale.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't even notice that they came in different sizes until the dog fight started.

16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

They haven't even started the production process, and filming won't start until next year. Early estimates are 2024 for season 2.

Doesn't surprise me...........I'd wager that after how GoT ended HBO wasn't going to start forking out a ton more money until they had an idea of the reception for this series. I have NEVER seen a fandom drop off a cliff for a series that was SO hyped for SO long as GoT was........that had to be in the back of their mind.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  17. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

They only have themselves to blame for the fandom backlash.

18. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

pretty good season 1. better than i thought it'd be i must say.. come on season 2 ! as some said, was expecting a bit more fire and brimstone in the last episode but, yea, they got ya wanting the next season now..

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I liked that one eyed little fucker right up until the last scene.

He fucked up.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Really? I hated him from the first time the grown-up version showed up on screen. That face made me forget that I hated Daemon's face.

CRA_Fizzer and stk0308 like this.