1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 990 SM-T North GA $3900

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by cxd10, Oct 11, 2022.

1. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

2013 KTM SM-T 990 North Georgia. Can negotiate delivery or will work with your shipper $3900.00
    Very clean, excellent condition overall (read below)
    Clean Title
    30k miles
    MIVV exhaust w/ Akra tune
    New oil, filter, chain, tires ok
    No oem luggage but have stock exhaust to go with if you want to get the bags

I purchased approx yr ago, needed rear cyl cam chain, exhaust valves and all gaskets associated with that. I did the chain guides and had the valve seats machined as a precaution. All looks to be in great condition but rear cylinder doesn't fire. It shifts great, fire and run on the front cylinder. There is good healthy spark on rear cylinder. Its getting fuel. Im thinking the valves are adjusted WAY off and need to corrected. Thats my best guess but can't say for sure.

I broke my shoulder and arm and simply can not do this one handed. I am selling a few bikes as I won't be riding soon if ever again.

Again, clean title, all keys owners manual and factory service manual. Zero oil or coolant leaks.

edit, having issues loading pics, its in great shape and needs nothing cosmetically. Will try to post pics from a different PC

Britt likes this.
  2. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

pics

Attached Files:

3. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

more pics

Attached Files:

4. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

I have stock exhaust with the hangers that will go with it.

5. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

Sold

Britt likes this.