1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja ZX-25R

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I called my Kawasaki salesman and have a deposit on one. I love riding my wife's 400 Ninja. Will be cool to have 2 - 400's in the garage.

motion and 418 like this.
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

Whos your dealer that's not a complete shithead around here?

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Jesus. They’re gonna sell a lot of those 250s and 400s

I’m in.

4. Once a Wanker..

Mark Bellows at Gainesville Motorsports. Cam Roos is the parts manager there; Ted Cobb is the F & I guy. Don't know any of the rest of the staff.

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I bet they won't and I bet you aren't

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

that's not even a top button tease

Sudowoodo and Senna like this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Sigh.

9. Once a Wanker..

10. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Look, y’all wanna see some more skin, you’re gonna have to pay for a private dance. Rules are rules.

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’ve been waiting for the official announcement. I was going to buy an rc390 but would much prefer a zx4r

12. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I’m curious to see the specs. If it’s like the ZX-25R, it’ll be nothing to write home about.

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I just care about the frame and upside down forks. And better rear suspension. The power isn't really a factor for me, I’m going to be using it for commuting at first and some trackdays. I’ll start racing it in the 400 class once I get another street bike

14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Yep, I’m hoping they shove it into a ZX-6R frame. Forks will be upside down, for sure.

15. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

So the Kawi Indonesia reveal turned out to be nothing. Just a ZX-25R update for 2023. Lame.

16. Lrrs345

Lrrs345 Member

If Kawi is smart there will be a street ZX4R and a stripped down, set-up and roid-ed out track only ZX4R available from dealers. Similar to how they have the track only H2 and KTM released the RC390 Cup to the masses

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If they were smart? How is making a bike for only .0002% of their market smart? I mean, I also like the idea.

18. Lrrs345

Lrrs345 Member

It worked for KTM... good luck finding an RC390 Cup. Manufacturers need to get back to realizing that racing sells street bikes!!

19. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

Personally, I think they should just skip the road bike version 400, go all in on a track version. Set up to order ala carte suspension parts & electronic options. maybe wheels, but keep it simple. Price it as needed to make it happen, call it $15k.

Then get a cup series moving. They'll sell just as many 400 ninja twins with that philosophy as they would any new EPA/DOT compliant 4 banger anyway since most people under 40 nowadays couldn't explain the difference. Hell they could just sell a "Alibaba-ovic" racing exhaust for the twin that drowns out the twin sound with artificial 4-cylinder noise.

See my Insta for more good ideas.

20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

The RC390 Cup had a race series based upon it. Does this magical mystery Kawasaki have one too? Then, not an equivalency there. The "track only" H2 is rather expensive, and order only, as I understand. So, it pays for itself. Somehow I don't see this magical ZX4R quite fitting that either.