1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

lulz

2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Bird catcher?

BigBird likes this.
  6. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

8. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

12. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

Fdg5c1_WQAArpM3.jpg

mitch100 likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not oddball but just for you animal lovers. This is Chowda, he belongs to my daughter so he lives with me now since she moved in.

CHOWDA WEARING COWBOY HAT.png

He has neurological brain damage so he doesn't act like a normal ferret but he's just a little cuddle bug that wants to lay in your lap.
    He has a female albino cage mate, Toast, that serves as a companion to keep him more mentally comfortable. She's a doll also, but not cuddly except with him. It's like she knows that he's different and has decided that it is her job to take care of him. He has a normally muscled body but poor control of his legs and head and has terrible balance issues so he moves around with great difficulty and thus tires easily and when he decides he needs a nap, she'll stop playing (she's always playing) and come right over and curl up with him until he is asleep and then she's back to playing but careful not to wake him.
    Animals can be amazing sometimes.
    He also struggles to orient himself in his space so it can be tough for him to settle down to sleep. He loves to sit in your lap but when you first pick him up he shakes and moves his head around rather jerkily trying to understand what's happening and it's rather heartbreaking to see but he settles down in a minute or so and is happy as a clam laying there getting pats and scratches.

Btw, my daughter works for a large pet supply and Chowda wasn't really salable and required a lot of special attention so he probably wouldn't be here if she hadn't bought him.
    She seems to collect troubled animals, she has two dogs and two cats besides the ferrets and they have issues. Jimmy the Hell Cat is a real piece of work and genuinely dangerous, only she can pick Jimmy up. He's also big, 22 pounds and none is fat.
    This is Jimmy looking out the window last night, he was pissed because she took the dogs out for a leak and Jimmy wanted her attention right that second.
    JIMMY THE HELL CAT.jpeg

BigBird, backbone, Yzasserina and 3 others like this.
  14. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Not a cat person, esp dangerous ones. Methinks Jimmy needs a sleep, a big sleep.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up. I changed my mind when I found it was a lot more work than putting down cats all day. :(

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
    GixxerJohn011, CBRRRRR999 and _indy like this.
  16. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Ha ha, good twist.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not sure whether to laugh or report you to the FBI.

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Then I remembered, this is the WERA forum, they read it before I did.

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Dude, there's a comedy club in hell where you're booked for eternity. :crackup:

19. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

That cat has Satan's eyes! The world needs more people like your daughter. Helps balance out the Plarps! :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  20. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member