1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy Jesus, does anyone know what the story is with this?

Discussion in 'General' started by jimmyboost, Sep 26, 2022.

1. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

3. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

4. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

She's got an 08 Dodge Caravan for sale too. You think I can get a package deal?

5. Is that some sort of candy van for someone who cannot afford the gas mileage of a V8?

6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

This is one of those morally tough decisions. That link is very fucking disturbing, Im going to have nightmares about it. Dont click it!!

But me just telling you guys not to click it will make you click it. Aaaarrrghhhh fuck theres no good decision here

7. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Disturbing.
    And wrong.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That can't be real.. right? ..... RIGHT??

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She's likely a women's studies major I'd wager.

DrA5 and cortezmachine like this.
  10. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

There has been a "born" or "reborn" "baby" popping into my marketplace feed in the last few days. This chick has listed as "not real" in the description. Seems these are super realistic dolls that lend themselves to folks with issues. Claims it's great and gets lots of attention when she takes it out in public but she just doesn't play with it much anymore. She's easily in her 30s and they doll has a very exaggerated facial feature, like an extreme birthmark. What someone would want with that blob is beyond me. :eek:

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I tried to warn u fuckers

12. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Where and the hell are the terms of usage and page monitors for that? I get a 30 day jail sentence for saying "To all my gravy fry eating, maple syrup drinking, beaver hat wearing, moose-dodging Canadian friends, Happy Canada Day" on July 1, 2016, jail sentence occurred in 2020......... which was deemed hate speech for the part in quotes being verbatim from what I posted, and they have this in Marketplace?

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

No matter what the purpose...gross!! And ewww!!

14. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

These aren't real fellas. "Reborn" babies are just realistic, expensive dolls. They aren't for kids really, more for adults with issues. Search reborn babies and you'll see the dolls for sale.