1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car dealer allocation

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 12, 2022.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

go the other way... bring a duffle bag of uppercuts into a ferrari dealer & ask if any of the salespeople want to choose who gets what before they place your vehicle order??
    Really set the tone by warming your arms up with a back stroke movement :)

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. I have actually thought about doing that, going up there and trying to order one, just to start shit. Just so I can be like "Who the fuck do you think you are?".

Or just stand in the middle of the dealership and be like "Ill take the big ones in pairs and the little ones in bunches, all you motherfuckers can come get some". :D

Boman Forklift, HPPT and TurboBlew like this.
  3. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

As a former combat trained Army officer I warn you to look out for the little guy in the corner with a .44 magnum.

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Please make sure you film this and post it here. I will start by saying the Over/under on the number of cops giving him a wood shampoo is 5. :D

HPPT and Gorilla George like this.
  5. I am more than prepared to go that route if necessary.

6. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

While 99.9% of me agrees with your sentiments towards Ferrari the other 0.01% giggles like a school girl that Kim K, Justin Beiber, and a few other Hollyweirdos can’t buy them because they fucked up the ones they did have so bad.

Funkm05, Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  7. Haha, ok yeah that part is pretty funny. :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  8. I wonder though, how does Ferrari control (or do/can they) the used car market?

What is to keep someone from getting someone else (who can) to go buy one for them, and then sell it to them "used"?

Or, even leaving the shady shit out of it. What about buying one of these after someone else has owned it for 6-12 months. What can Ferrari do about that?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Getting recent models serviced could be a problem. The old cars, there are enough independent shops around to take care of.

10. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

It depends on the model. The new Ford GT I believe you agree not to flip it for two years. Some of the more common Ferraris might be a year. They don’t give 2 shits who you are either. At one point there was a Ferrari dealership in The Wynn in Las Vegas. Steve Wynn flipped his Enzo too soon and they didn’t just blackball him from the limited ones, they yanked his fwhile damn ranchise.

11. Wow.

Just one more reason I will never own a Ferrari.

Ill be godamned if I am going to spend a shitload of my own money buying something, and have a dealer tell me what I can and cannot do with it.

Once again, they can fuck right off with that. I bought the fucking thing, ill duct tape dog shit all over it and drive it while buttassnekkid if i want.

12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Keep the doors, put a bed on it. Ferrari Mega-Cab pickup!!

ChemGuy likes this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

14. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

Leno would agree with you: https://www.hotcars.com/this-is-why-jay-leno-doesnt-own-a-single-ferrari/

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Check your paperwork. In those piles I’ll wager there is a short form that says you agree to not sell the car in a certain period of time (6 months usually but can be up to 2 years on some German models).

You go check and we’ll wait here until you find it. :D

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

All those forms are TL;DR

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. So this.

I didn't read all of that shit. I made sure all the boxes were checked so it would have all the shit I wanted, that was it. Now that I think about it, there were quite a few pages in the whole thing...and I did sign the last one. But there was no way I was gonna sit there and read all that horseshit.

For all I know, there could be a clause in there saying I will ONLY drive the TGT while buttassnekkid. :crackup:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup:You never fail to entertain.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Reminds me of the South Park with apple sewing Kyle’s mouth to a Japanese businessman’s butthole. Broome is gonna be a German engineered HumanCentiPorsche. :crackup:

ChemGuy likes this.