1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit-Bull Customer Service....

Discussion in 'General' started by IrocRob, Sep 10, 2022.

1. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

.... is simply the best.....better than all the rest....

(Just try to read that again without Tina Turner's voice in your head)

Did a quick search, didn't see anything recent and thought it was high time that they
    get a little more well deserved praise for being a great company with quality products.

Thank You Pit-Bull - www.pit-bull.com

2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And top rate folks work there.

4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

5. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

Great People, Great Products :clap:

F3racer1 likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Always was...always will be.

7. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Much appreciated. Customer service seems to be a forgotten art these days...Glad ours stood out in a good way. Thanks for choosing Pit Bull!

8. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

I love my Pitbull stuff, I was just disappointed when I couldn't sell them at Cycle Gear anymore. Couldn't keep them in stock. Mainly because I kept buying them myself.

9. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

ROLL TIDE , all kidding aside they made a small mistake and made it right and got shirts for me and the wife at a great discount . 5 stars and i was just out in the garage rolling around one of the bikes with the front and rear pit bull stands (solid stuff and if you dump it , it was your fault) .

10. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I am definitely in the minority. Unfortunately, my experience wasn't the same. I was a little surprised, as I have only heard amazing things about them.

To be fair, my interaction with them was many years ago, and maybe I caught them on a bad day. It happens.

11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

The absolute best. :beer:

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

In 17 years, the service has always been top notch. Quality of the products 99.9%.

If there ever was an issue, George and the crew have always stood up , owned it, and fixed it.