1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

[QUOTE="t500racer, post: 6019985, member: 8650”] This entire thread I am currently de-railing is about the potential inappropriateness of an adult approaching a child and how badly it can be interepreted.
    [/QUOTE]

I never said cole was a man. I said you can talk to him like one, which in this thread gets q-anon phoning Chris Hansen, but your gang thinks that a talk is not enough for cole Forbes, and that he needs an ass kicking.

My only point in the thread you’ve detailed on your quest for victimhood is that there is nothing in anyone’s version of this story to be seriously attacking Brian Deegan’s character over.. which has been proven to be the case over and over through the podcasts that have featured anyone and everyone involved the incident… so true that Brian’s name rarely even comes up in hour plus convos covering that whole shitshow at all.

My whole gripe jumping in this thread was ironically that if you’re gonna call someone a POS that you should have some substantial evidence, and then bam here you come crying about cole Forbes and calling me a POS lmfao!!

Whether you respect the kid or not, and this goes for any other kid or dumbfvck you grid up beside: you’re literally putting your life in their hands. Every. Single. Time.

If you can’t handle a confrontation over a careless racing incident without needing to call your lawyer, you should definitely pick another sport!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I never said cole was a man. I said you can talk to him like one, which in this thread gets q-anon phoning Chris Hansen, but your gang thinks that a talk is not enough for cole Forbes, and that he needs an ass kicking.

My only point in the thread you’ve detailed on your quest for victimhood is that there is nothing in anyone’s version of this story to be seriously attacking Brian Deegan’s character over.. which has been proven to be the case over and over through the podcasts that have featured anyone and everyone involved the incident… so true that Brian’s name rarely even comes up in hour plus convos covering that whole shitshow at all.

My whole gripe jumping in this thread was ironically that if you’re gonna call someone a POS that you should have some substantial evidence, and then bam here you come crying about cole Forbes and calling me a POS lmfao!!

Whether you respect the kid or not, and this goes for any other kid or dumbfvck you grid up beside: you’re literally putting your life in their hands. Every. Single. Time.

If you can’t handle a confrontation over a careless racing incident without needing to call your lawyer, you should definitely pick another sport![/QUOTE]
    You truly are a fucking idiot, which you seem insistent on proving with every single post. You continuously post opinion as fact and figure if you say it loud enough and often enough, that will make it true. You continue to use biased language that will diminish the character of the racer who initially made a claim for the bike in an effort which would make today's journalists proud. You continue to hang on Brian Deegan like he is the second coming while continueing to deny any wrong doing on his part, while the substantiated fact is that he had conversation with the claiming racer which was none of his business and he should be sanctioned for that because it was inappropriate and the AMA knows it. You have made light of racers losing their lives. You have made derogatory comments about Chris's serious injury caused by irresponsible riding by another. And you have been slinging insults and profanity around here like you got them on sale and have to use them before they expire. When you are the only one stubbornly holding on to a weak position, maybe everybody else is right and you are wrong.

The short version is that you suck!

RichB and 969 like this.
  3. six6two

six6two AWD

Ken, you build a pathetic strawman, and your personal insults mean nothing to me.

But good luck with your rage, champ!:rock:

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Color me out of the loop, but I didn’t know this Deegan Clan included Hailie Deegan of NASCAR truck series fame. Her Youtube channel shows how big the Deegan brand is..to them anyway.

5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

It's the most important thing to them. Their competition isn't on the racetrack, it's Kylie Jenner.

Shenanigans, 5axis and renegade17 like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So she’s going to be prancing around in next to nothing shilling for a domain name registrar?

Does she at least look as good as the last attention whore that did that?

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

She’s a cute kid, 20 years old. She’s likable, if you don’t mind a chatty Kathy type. Rest of the family seems fine, on camera anyway.

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

He voice makes me want to find a bridge to jump off of.

9. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

If you really want to hate yourself, read this thread..

10. gonriding

gonriding Well-Known Member

[QUOTE

If you can’t handle a confrontation over a careless racing incident without needing to call your lawyer, you should definitely pick another sport![/QUOTE]

There's a big difference between, "oops- I fucked up" and, "fuck you old rolling chicane, I'm gonna zap my clutch over your frail bones, 'cause don't you know who I (and my daddy) is..."

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Y'all mfers need to learn how to use the "quote" feature

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

At this point they just need to learn to stop typing.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe Cole Forbes can come along and break their fingers…

t500racer and noles19 like this.
  14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

MELK-MAN likes this.
  15. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

LOL.. was saying the same thing to myself :crackup:

Shenanigans likes this.
  16. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

And this is the money train that the " industry " is trying to hitch onto.

17. backbone

backbone scarred for life

They are whiney little brats away from the camerz.

Is that Don Ho's daughter?

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I have to give them credit. They have not gone the "sexy sells" angle with her. But, then again, it would only last as long as she doesn't talk. Her actual voice just sets my teeth on edge.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They haven't? That picture sure seems to indicate otherwise.

Not saying it's a bad thing, male racers do it too.

20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Compare it to the majority of the way they marketed Danica, it's pretty tame.