1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

What the hell? Do us a favor please and read the 400 plus posts and get caught up so you can move on. Damn this is ridiculous!

2. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Amateur MX drama and controversy, shared here on the Beeb, leads to 462 posts, so far...

Not one single post, anywhere about the closest AMA Pro MX series in 51 years of racing.

Eli proved yesterday that he's one of the the 'greats' in professional motorcycle racing.
    Anyone feel like discussing something positive like this?

six6two, ebastaard and MELK-MAN like this.
  3. Yes he did, showed how to ride for a championship like a champion.

Oh and Deegan got a top 10 :)

six6two and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

So am I allowed to call Cole Forbes a piece of shit or not? Just need to understand your arbitrary rules here.

"Careless racing incident"? Somebody seat bouncing and revving while trying to get over your leg until it is completely shattered is a bit more than "careless". It's assault and you have no idea the pain I am currently dealing with.

So fuck you, you are a POS. And I will stand on my one good leg and say it to your face. Fuck you.

stk0308, backbone, ebastaard and 5 others like this.
  5. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Start a thread. This one isn’t about that.

cbush likes this.
  6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

you never fail to .. fail. Simply continuing your crying about the bad acts of another rider. On and on and on.. in multiple threads you carry on with this crying. GET OVER IT. Yes, we know it was bad. You got that across in your thread you stated about it. So give it a rest already.

six6two and GNC like this.
  7. t500racer

I don't wanna...:Poke:

8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

FuckColeForbes...

backbone, Jed, A. Barrister and 2 others like this.
  9. Speaking of I need to get a hold of my racer buddies and see what they found out, totally dropped the ball on following up on that one.

t500racer likes this.
  10. six6two

six6two AWD

No chance, back to the pile!:D

11. six6two

six6two AWD

Well if you'll go back and actually read your thread, you'll see I already suggested that you simply talk to the kid like a man. He's already seriously kicking your ass with his factory ride on a big bike, after all.

In true online fashion, the rest of the beeb either labeled me a pussy or a predator for my suggestions while you were crying for litigation... seems like the consensus over there now is to beat the kid's ass, but you're still wanting to bring lawyers into a racing incident, causing the entire sport irreparable suffering because no one could possibly understand your leg injury......

You seem to forget that many times people actually grid up and get sent home in a pine box.

So really, fuck YOU!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The rationale of this^^^ is head scratching. Apples and oranges.

The last retort, is childish. Smdh

stk0308, backbone, Slider82 and 3 others like this.
  13. t500racer

I never forget those that get sent home in a pine box, too many of them have been my friends and competitors. Over the last two and a half decades I've seen carnage on the racetrack I won't ever forget. Better men than me turned into lifeless bags of broken meat before our eyes. So yeah, my sense of perspective is intact. I'll walk again, maybe with a limp and I'll ride again, maybe a bit slower, I'm lucky, and I know it.

I never labelled you a pussy or predator, just a POS, so don't muddy the waters with the postings of others. Nowhere and at no time have I called for violence or legal action against anyone, I recommend a re-read if you can't comprehend that. You have me mistaken for someone else, or again, intentionally muddying the waters, hoping for guilt by association and obfuscation.

In my opinion, riders who exhibit a pattern of injuring others with no consequences from the sanctioning bodies does far more "irreparable harm " to the sport than my whining and crying which has you and the michelin man so ready to pop. This place is one of the few where people would comprehend the situation and injury, hence posting about it.

And finally, talking "man to man" as you suggested, is rife with far too many potential pitfalls.

Firstly, Cole Forbes is not a man. He is a badly behaved brat, who is a minor. This entire thread I am currently de-railing is about the potential inappropriateness of an adult approaching a child and how badly it can be interepreted.

Secondly, the president of the VCHSS and the race promoter recommended that I NOT contact the rider or the family because of their potential for bad behavior. A rider at the same event who was also hit by Mr. Forbes but not injured did approach and a brawl very nearly ensued. Still sound like a good idea?

Stop attributing things to me that I have neither said nor done. You want to take me to task for something I've posted, go ahead, that's what we do here and I'm at least big enough to admit if I've made a mistake.

Unlike you, and Cole Forbes apparently.

14. Past Glory

FuckColeForbes... and all his apologists.

t500racer, backbone and YamRZ350 like this.
  15. t500racer

In all fairness to @six6two his childish retort is merely a response to mine, where I actually directed "fuck you" twice in one post at him. Which makes me at least twice as childish I suppose. I throw myself on the mercy of the beeb. Perhaps a 6' screwdriver for me, to even things out?

Past Glory and dtalbott like this.
  16. Past Glory

I'll take your "childish" every day of the week. The injured party has all the rights, in my view.

t500racer likes this.
  17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So pages later....blah...blah...blah...The same people that sucked earlier still suck + 1 more.

t500racer likes this.
  18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I have a suggestion. How about all of the intelligent beeb peeps stop adding to this thread? That way this redundant bs will stop, the thread will die, and my headache and many of yours will go away. Well in theory of course...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2022
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You live a mighty blessed life is this thread is the cause of your headaches. :Poke:

rd400racer and 969 like this.
  20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You are truly a disgusting human being but you’ve established that over and over.