1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

I’m saying there are absolutely situations where it is ok to grab a 17 year old and have a serious conversation.

And the 17 year old who approaches my 17 year old intent on taking his shit absofuckinglutely qualifies for a conversation. According to everyone actually involved, Brian did nothing wrong here.

Grow up, and drop the false accusations.

2. six6two

six6two AWD

Wrong. No where in the rules does it say Brian can or can’t talk to anyone at the track. It wasn’t even his bike. He was simply looking after his kid.

3. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

When I ran claimer circle track classes there were stipulations in the rules to keep third parties from being involved. Obviously unenforceable as long as everyone kept their mouth shut but it was there.

My feeling is that Deegan's knew the claim rules better than they're letting on and were trying to get the kid to admit someone fronted him the money in order to get his claim disallowed by AMA.

Quicktoy, Jed, MELK-MAN and 2 others like this.
  4. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The "comical" is grabbing gears better than Vin Diesel ever dreamed of.

5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

If it wasn't even his bike, why does he care? As I understand it, his kid was still going to be able to use it for his one race the next day, and then it can be turned over. So, it's not like his kid is going to lose out on winning another amateur class with a near enough to pro bike.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

So much BS here. The kid didn’t approach Deegan’s kid, he went to the AMA. He also wasn’t taking Deegan’s kids shit, he was claiming/ buying a Star Yamaha. Deegan and the promoter had no fucking business talking to that kid at all once the bike was claimed. If they had issues, take it up with the AMA officials. It’s their event, and their rules.

969, Quicktoy, Jed and 4 others like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What are your thoughts on GasGas?

long path/road and Robin172 like this.
  8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

now you're just flippin the script, tryin to look cool and demean others making a point ..
    meanwhile, YOU started the "speculation" with theories the bike in question had parts not for production. Rules have been clear for years. Who CARES where the claimant got the money. It does matter a minor was likely coerced into backing out of a claim.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. six6two

six6two AWD

Come on now… in no way shape or form am I the one that started the rumor that there could have been unobtanium on that bike.

No where has the kid who attempted to claim alleged that Brian coerced or threatened him.. although there are plenty of BBSers apparently ready to die on that hill lmfao

It should be no mystery why the father who built his kid one of the biggest online followings in the history of moto would want to see where the claim against them was coming from, and what their intentions were.

I think it’s safe to say Brian had every reason under the sun to at least see who was claiming Haiden’s bike, and what their intentions were. His son’s reputation in pro moto is on the line after all…

Again, there are ZERO allegations of Brian stepping out of line from the people who were actually involved.

AGAIN the kid who actually attempted to claim has been very clear about why he cancelled the claim, and how that decision had absolutely nothing to do with Brian Deegan.

But here we are, BBSing!

10. six6two

six6two AWD

Wrong. The kid absolutely went to Deegan’s pit… I didn’t actually read that on the BBS though.. I heard it straight from the kid on one of the episodes of his newfound podcast tour lmfao

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Hey man, keep going all you want but you’re 100% wrong.

would it help if I told you I worked side by side with the same exact AMA officials at the Flat Track Grand championships?

I mean, you can keep blindly defending deegan all you want, but I don’t think there’s anyone here that’s thinks it’s acceptable for the father of another competitor to be present with a minor in this instance without their own parents.

One more question, have you read the section of the rulebook pertaining to claiming?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Post it…

13. six6two

six6two AWD

That wouldn’t help at all. And I couldn’t care less what the bss mob really thinks.. but you might wanna ask the father of the year who chooses to sit in the rig while he sends his kid out all alone on a $17k conquest against factory Yamaha these questions instead of me.

14. Robby-Bobby

5. If a rider whose motorcycle is claimed refuses to comply, they must forfeit the trophy, is disqualified from the meet and will be suspended for one year.

Seems pretty cut and dry. Theres nothing in the rule about a parent being allowed to persuade the claimer.

Seems that they all signed the same rules. The bike wasn't handed over, period.

15. Robby-Bobby

have you ever filed a protest or claim?

I could be wrong, but I cannot file a protest or claim on another's bike. It has to come from the rider. Which it did. Otherwise, every dad out there with tons of cash can just claim whoever. The kid saved his money and got refused. Therefor, year suspension.

16. six6two

six6two AWD

you’re right about the rules, but where do the rules restrict Brian from having a convo???

The kid who claimed never even insinuated Brian attempted to persuade anything at all, but that he didn’t seem to believe A.) it was the kids money B.) he was claiming it “just to see what it was like”

I also don’t really buy the kids story.. but see no reason to call him a liar.

17. six6two

six6two AWD

The only time I’ve attempted to protest was at Tally against a guy who was clearly on a 750 in C class… talked to others in my class… got funds together.. went to protest only to find out the officials “capable” of following through protocol were off at a national. It’s all good though… Karma works.

18. Robby-Bobby

I mean, now your splitting hairs... Theres also not a rule saying I cant bend deegan over a bench and fuck him in the pits, but I mean, come on..... You've raced plenty to know that if someone were protesting at a WERA National, Mongo aint gonna just let anyone come visit the proceedings. Otherwise it would be a circus. You know that much. You're dwelling on the fact that there isnt a rule that stated "other parents arent allowed to talk to the claimant" or something along those lines. Which in itself allows tampering.

Boman Forklift and six6two like this.
  19. six6two

six6two AWD

I also heard the kid say he chose to cancel the claim after hearing from his sponsor who was allegedly strong armed by someone other than Brian… so the claim was never refused by AMA according to the kid. In fact he seemed very happy with all involved with AMA Pro, and really unhappy with the promoter who seemed to act like he was an AMA official and had a say in the matter.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Deegan is a douchebag pussy that is raising a douchebag pussy. He had to go fight a battle with a minor because his little pussy snowflake couldn't do it himself. And then later that little whiney-assed douchebag jr. went and harassed the kid who legally claimed a bike that didn't belong to any Deegan at the kid's pits.
    Deegan has been a piece of shit since day one of his career, and proves it day in and day out. Now he's raising the next generation of spineless whiner that needs someone else to fight battles for him - just like his daddy.

backbone likes this.