1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BSB teams expanding to MotoAmerica

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Aug 27, 2022.

1. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Any follow up?

2. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

I think it's impossible to not love Toprak. Took what, 3 laps before pulling a MX jump over the mountain? Guy is an animal. Thanks for sharing from a platform other than the youtubes. My work blocks everything from there.

3. Nothing anyone has heard but boys were busy this weekend. Some speculation about FHO but these aren’t the gossiping types so they don’t say much unless it’s confirmed. FHO would not shock me at all and it wouldn’t shock me if BMW wanted to go SBK racing.

henry_carlson likes this.
  4. Yes they do but FHO has also built bikes for WSBK as well as the TT, both with different spec electronics packages. They have a very good and capable team so that would not be an issue.

Steeltoe likes this.
  5. Old school JB is hard to beat. That jump can be make for better photos if just trying to jump. The pictures make it look a lot more spectacular than it actually is. You then have to turn into a sketchy tight section with run off that’s well- not much run off.

6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Gotcha gotcha. The dude on the podcast said he was at Pittsburgh and thats where he heard it.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Saw that. I'll wait for details.

8. Wouldn’t shock me if Paul Bird came over either.

9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Why, did someone set up a "transportation of goods" with him?

10. Hey, he can’t watch over everyone on his team :)

stk0308 likes this.