1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BSB teams expanding to MotoAmerica

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

This is a fun thread. I want to see it deliver!

2. Not much chatter in the BSB paddock but by the time I asked it was pretty cleared out. Hopefully get the scoop tomorrow. I think people quickly realized what a total douche the Gas Monkey dude is. I won’t quite anyone specific but shocked he made it off the island alive.

stk0308, borislav, noles19 and 3 others like this.
  3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Hickman rocks

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

What is her back story?

5. iomfan

iomfan Well-Known Member

Shenanigans and CR750 like this.
  6. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Hmmmm I would love to see Hichy race in MotoAmerica. When I was at the TT this year, we had an evening with Hicky were he gave a talk about racing. At the end of the evening we all were allowed one question. Mine was would you ever consider racing M/A. He thought about it for a moment and the reply was no. He said that WSBK was a goal maybe in the future, but was happy with BSB and TT.

I would dearly love to see more European riders in M/A. BSB is such an exciting series to watch. As I type this Im watching superpole live on Eurosport2. I think that Danilo has been great for M/A. Anything we can do to grow the series would be awesome.

Gixxerguy855 and MELK-MAN like this.
  7. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Shenanigans and iomfan like this.
  8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

is this the site you are streaming BSB on ? https://www.eurosport.co.uk/watch/british-superbikes/ I can't find a "Eurosport2" site.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. speedkelly

I use Apollo Tv/Startup Tv.

Race one is already red flagged. Very nasty accident. Watching live, was very scary.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  10. speedkelly

11. speedkelly

This kid is going placing, could he be the next Barry Sheene for the UK! Well? A Scottish Barry Sheene.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The next next next Sheene of England? :D

A BSB team or teams coming to MA? Logistics, budget, visas, bikes. . . Should be simple. :crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. speedkelly

O dave of little faith. Next your being saying England has no chance of winning the world cup!

Remember 1966. Come on England.

BSB and MotoAmerica has been awesome this year. Would be Amazing if someone could bring back the TransAlantic Race series back. The glory days of Motorcycling.

Shenanigans likes this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I heard they wanted access to the best tires in the world!!! So they decided to come where they are made.

:D:crackup:

Hopefully you know I’m just messing with you, I actually think your preferred brand are easier to hit the setup window with, especially if the bike has a narrow sweet spot range.

15. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

watching it on this website https://motorsport.tv/bennetts-brit...o/cadwell-park-round-7-race-1/149369?autoplay .. but it only ever has superbike racing, no supersport or other stuff, no practice or qualifying.
    sorry to sound like such a internet novice (but i am no expert) is "ApolloTV or StartupTV a website one can subscribe and view on line?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was thinking 2001 but ‘66 is as good in this case. :D

sing it! :D
    So Germany all are beat
    We're the golden age to be
    Our time has come and you're all on the run
    Its time for victory

England 5, Germany 1
    Michael Owen is number 1

17. speedkelly

Try it out for 10 days. See if you like it. I usually buy the 3 month package. Works really well for me. As I can access all the British channels. Plus lots of other content. Basically you can watch anything from anywhere.

You need to download their app. Install on a pad or firestick etc. Then stream to your tv.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  18. Boman Forklift

How many of them have there been now? 1,327?

19. Boman Forklift

Right there with ya!

Thanks for explaining how to do it. Make have to check it out? Do you find it better than WSBK? I didn’t subscribe to WSBK this year and maybe I should have, except this is the first year ever I haven’t even been keeping up with every race in MA and MotoGP.

20. speedkelly

For me I like to watch the races live. So works for me. Although some weekends there is just too much racing.

Best thing with Europesport2 and BTsport2 is you get to see all the practice and qualifying if you want to watch. I normally having it playing in the background while I work. Also being on the east coast. Means I watch the races in the early morning. Then still have the rest of the day to do stuff. Like riding motorbikes etc..also skysport F1 is the best channel to watch F1. I guess I'm a little bit techy. I will watch multiple screens at times. I work from home. Built a mancave in the back yard during covid. So have a nice little spot to watch racing without boring the wife to death.

I skip all the racing subscriptions and just use this streaming app. They also have VOD. Video on demand of F1, Motogp most weekends if you miss a race and need to catch up without a spoiler. Plus lots of other benefits to watch movies, tv shows etc. For be being an Ex-pat Brit. It allows me to watch UK channels live. Which there are no other normal pay per view options.