1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Doesn’t matter to me.

What do you guys think? Yes/no?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes no difference to me, I'll forget about it whenever it is scheduled :crackup:

dtalbott, Boman Forklift and noles19 like this.
  3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Meh, doesn’t matter a ton to me. As long as it’s not on a Monday night

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Doesn't matter to me. I just neede the date so I can procrastinate on my pre-draft rankings for the auto-draft.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Are you buying the building?

If you aren’t, PLEASE call me before you sign a lease that locks you into renting fro another 5 years or longer.

I think you have my cell phone, if not PM me.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
    assjuice cyrus likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

@assjuice cyrus On another note I was thinking today I may need a service manager. Problem is, I lost some good people during Covid to retirement and moving out of state. So now, I can’t count on things happening when I’m gone.

I did start an additional accounting clerk l this week and another mechanic started about a month ago.

I left for 8 days for the wedding and a vacation and some very important things didn’t get finished or further along while I was gone. I probably expect too much, because things always take longer than you think. But some basic shit didn’t happen while I was out and I was so ticked, I called 2 different guys about a GM position today and left them voice mails.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  7. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

Would like to see us hold the draft on an alternate night other than the Friday before the extended holiday weekend. Why not on the 1st?

8. Scotty87

I can do the first, but not until 9PM CST. I have a meeting at 7:30 I have to be at.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

I'm ok with a 10 pm EDT draft

10. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Mine shows two leagues as well but it does show the current league with the 9/2 draft date so I just hid the other league.

11. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Kind of late.

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I'm not buying the building the owners are current customers and good friends. They are putting roughly 50k of their money in the building just to get us in there. They are paying for the construction of three 14x14 garage door in a current block wall for us. along with paying the electric company to set 7 new poles to update the electric in there for us. Owner is an awesome guy and is really investing in us to help us grow. Also, not making me sign a lease. I'm not going anywhere. The building site on an 18 acre fenced lot on a state route that his heavily traveled by semis. I couldn't ask for a better location. He asked what my current rent is and said he would match it, and I pay stupid low rent now. He just keeps telling me to continue what we are doing, and he hopes we continue to grow, and he is happy to help someone succeed.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

You’re letting him drive that Camaro, aren’t you? :D

vfrket and BigBird like this.
  14. Boman Forklift

That sounds like a great deal. I will just add, when I bought my business every business I looked at, the building the business was in, was worth more than the business.

So at some point try and get yourself into a building or take the extra money you should be paying in rent, and buy investment property to rent to someone else.

BigBird likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Do we have an official draft date/time?

16. Scotty87

Still the one thats currently on the books. Totally open to suggestions, as usual - mob rules.

17. Scotty87

Also one of you still needs to get league fees in. @noles19 ?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I did my pre-draft rankings for the team that has a draft date. The one playing Darrin in the first round. I better not find out that it's my other team, with the same name, entered in the other WERA league and playing Motorkas that counts!

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Mine shows I have Paige to lose to in the first week, so you have the correct league; I had the wrong league.

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

My bad paid for one league and not the other sending now