1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone done the YCRS?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Jan 8, 2020.

1. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

So the race only school will be a full three days? Do you have to have Champschool completed first as well?

2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I need to do the champgrad school!

3. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

@Chip Oh Lord. There goes my winter travel budget!

-T

Chip likes this.
  4. prm

prm Well-Known Member

For those who have attended, how is ChampGrad for an intermediate track day rider?

5. Chip

Chip Registered

We are working on the details, pre-requisites, etc. I'll post them here as soon as they are available. I expect a 2023 schedule to be done around Halloween.

Waterboy and noles19 like this.
  6. Chip

Chip Registered

The ChampGrad program is just a semi-private (2:1 student to instructor ratio) coaching day. We match you with somebody else close to your pace, experience, and riding goal. You and that person will be given your own coach. We interview you and figure out what you want to work on. We ride with you and prioritize those challenges. We then spend the day using open lapping, data bikes, mini-training, drills and video reviews to address those aspects of your riding that are challenging you.

I'll let others answer on their experiences, but your pace or experience level is inconsequential to us.

cxd10, prm and noles19 like this.
  7. Chip

Chip Registered

If you are going to blow some cash on a moto-trip......Inde Motorsports Ranch is worth the cash. Its amazing. One of the best tracks in the country. Top three....easy. We will be holding a RacersOnly school on the east coast as well...if you can't make it to Inde.

8. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

Chip,

Im working on a program with the US Army here at FT Stewart, GA. What would it take to get you guys here to Roebling Road to do a Champ Street and a Champ School for Soldiers?

9. Chip

Chip Registered

Hi Will,

We work with the US Marine Corp and hold (Free to Marines) training events at all of their US installations, so we already have a proven curriculum.

Shoot me a note and lets discuss. [email protected]

10. F3racer1

F3racer1 Well-Known Member

Rock on!

11. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

@Chip
    I have talked to Elijah(spelling)

I would like to get my son. In the school. I see you may doing a racer school. Could he do that with him having a wera race license?

12. Chip

Chip Registered

We haven't settled on the pre-requisite to the RacersOnly school. I would anticipate a pre-requisite of the 2-Day School for all riders without a pro license. When the dates are announced, we will release all the info on those two events.

assjuice cyrus and noles19 like this.
  13. assjuice cyrus

Thank you. At 11yrs old is he able to do the champ school?

14. Chip

Chip Registered

Yes, we can. It's on a case-by-case basis with a kid that young. I have a great picture of Tyler Scott being "caught" at NJMP on an R3 cause he couldn't touch the ground.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  15. assjuice cyrus

Thank you. We'll be in touch.

16. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

^^^ this!