1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bet he thought…

Discussion in 'General' started by ducnut, Jul 20, 2022.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I get it.... yay justice,....

But DAMN... That is scary.

YamahaRick and Clay like this.
  3. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

NOW CUT HIS FREAKING BALLS OFF!!!!!

TLR67 likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He's a 68 year old rapist and murderer. There is no need to keep him around at all. You can cut his balls off somewhere around his neck line.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. Saiyan66

Pretty sure without immediate medical attention the removal of said body parts would be terminal.

ducnut likes this.
  6. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

F that. Let the prison peeps gang rape and then stab him to death.

7. Venom51

My way is still faster.

8. auminer

Why the concern for humane/mercy?

There's an execution method employed for certain 'crimes' in certain cultures that is basically impalement with what amounts to a pool cue via the rectum.

Seems 'fitting' for rape to me.

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

There's a story about something similar happening in Vietnam and apparently that guy ran pretty far after

10. Venom51

Much like you I favor getting rid of shit expeditiously.

11. Saiyan66

Good. The farther he runs with his junk cut off, the more people will see it and that will help spread the message to other potential rapists. I am also in favor of bringing back public hangings for the same reason.

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The real tragedy here is that this guy got to live a normal life for 47 years. Hope his arrest brings peace and closure to her family.

Boman Forklift, Wingnut and auminer like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, that’s the problem.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

No such thing. Sadly.

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Because I don't care to have my tax dollars supporting him in the meantime. Enough of those get wasted as it is. Make it quick and cheap and move on.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  16. auminer

Perhaps you didn't read my post. Pool cues aren't all that pricey. Especially if you don't mess around with a two-piece custom made Jim Croce model. o_O

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Man I'm with all of you. When it appears the case is as open and shut as this. Kill him in public and let the other inmates in the insane asylum called the United States, get a clue that things need to change around here.

People need to respect the big hand of possible Death.

3 strikes you're out was overturned here in California and that's when a lot of the loonies got out and started turning this state upside down. I'd bet a large part of our homeless problem, is former 3 strikers, that are out pursuing crime again.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes but why ruin a good pool cue.

19. auminer

It would not be ruined. It is all soft tissue all the way up to the skull, and the pole usually comes out through the mouth. Pull it out, and hang it on the wall in all its nasty, bloody glory until the next rapist asks for it.