1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bagnaia blows a .87

Discussion in 'General' started by RS250Ape, Jul 5, 2022.

1. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

My buddy is a recovered true alcoholic.....when he drove himself to lock-in rehab to check in he blew a .3 something.

At that time he drank a 1/2pint on the way to work just to stop shaking.

Bad ass never missed a days work either, never messed up at work either.

I knew another guy like that, got fired and was dead within 3 weeks.

Alcohol is a motherfucker of a drug when misused.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'm sure he wasn't expecting to crash....

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

A world class rider would have saved it at twice the amount.

4. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Wasn't there a breathalyzer outside the PO club in Great Lakes for a while? I recall late night poker games where guys would try to one up each other on how high a number they had. I couldn't eat the kill floor scrap sausages, sprite and Lances peanuts out of the vendin machine was all my delicate stomach could take. Likely why I quit so young.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I missed out on Great Mistakes. That was where conventional MMs went to boot, then A school. Nuke pipeline went to Orlando and then NFAS in Orlando as well.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Until he did. Uncle got alcohol poisoning, twice. Survived but that kind of abuse takes a toll on you. Had both hips and shoulders replaced before he was 50. Also died by then. Absolutely a bitch for those that abuse it.

7. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

Without googling it put the following imperial drill bit sizes in increasing order: 1/4", E, #2
    Now put the following metric drill bits in the same order: 2.5mm, 2mm, 6mm.

Rebel635 likes this.
  8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

nope, i fucked it up hahah

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

lol nah man, you had it right. you're right. i did it myself before seeing your post. .174% BAC. 3.5ish times the Spain limit and twice ours.

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm a dumdum, so this is what Pecco blew? If that high, he will definitely be kicked off the team.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm with you on being a dumb dumb. If that number is right, .174, when .08 is our limit here, he had to be in bad shape.

I can't imagine Ducati kicking him off, since he is probably their best rider, but they are known for shitting all over their riders. Now if this was Miller he would already have been fired, IMO.

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are lots of "mays" in the contract. :D

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

:whoosh:What are "mays"?

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Geoff May?

15. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

If this was Miller, there wouldn't have been a crash. Pecco may be the #1 rider on the team, but pretty sure Jack is the #1 drinker.

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Ducati is the bike that can't lose and yet they still can't manage to win. If they ditch Pecco, it better be to give Zarco a shot on the factory team.

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

My Dog's instagram shows Casey Stoner saying he feels really good, while he's getting measured by an Alpine Stars employee for a suit for the first time in 12 years apparently.

Steeltoe, MachineR1 and Phl218 like this.
  19. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

....and he looks to still be in riding shape - crazy.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Pecco posted he had been absent. Meaning not drinking. So if he had two beers, while on a eacer diet and workout regimen at 140 (?) lbs on a hot day - those knocked hm off his feet. Should have let the sister or gf drive.
    I guess he learned…

BigBird likes this.