1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 GSX-R1000 Part out 09-16

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by AGreenman, Jan 8, 2021.

1. AGreenman

AGreenman Member

Engine- Stock bottom end. Cylinder head decked .020 and also has thin head gasket. Yoshimura Type-R camshafts degreed to Yosh specs. Manual cam chain tensioner. Head and cams were done before the last round of the season. All gaskets and seals replaced at time of head work, as well as new OEM clutch kit. GB Racing engine covers. $3000 obo.
    Forks with Ohlins 30 mil carts, and Ohlins fork extenders. 1.0 springs installed. $1000
    Tighttails subframe with custom exhaust hanger. $225
    Fuel tank- has one dent on right corner. Does not leak and will provide photos. Tech Spec tank grips. No fuel pump or cap. $120
    Fuel pump. $100
    Frame- straight frame never crashed. BOS only. $600
    Swingarms (2) $100 each
    Bazzaz ZFI-TC $250
    Bazzaz AFM module- $150
    ECU with deristriced map and supersport motor map. $200
    Spare OEM forks with triples- $400
    Wire harness. Thinned for race use, igniton switch delete. $100
    Radiator- $100
    Airbox- $50
    BNC race filter-$40
    Speedo, gauge cluster. ~3800 miles. $250
    Armour bodies bodywork. Painted white. Not the greatest paint, and top rear subframe mounting holes need repair. Otherwise straight and no other damage. $400
    AMA Superbike fairing set. Supposedly off one of Roger Hayden's old bikes. Some stickers removed and added since. Tail section is for Superbike style extended tank. Includes ram air tubes that came with. $400
    Parts are still on bike, so please allow time for removal and shipping. PayPal preferred, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. More pictures available upon request. Feel free to contact me with any questions at greenman(dot)[email protected]

Updated with current parts still available.

2. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

Take $100 for the AFM ?

3. AGreenman

AGreenman Member

Engine- Stock bottom end. Cylinder head decked .020 and also has thin head gasket. Yoshimura Type-R camshafts degreed to Yosh specs. Manual cam chain tensioner. Head and cams were done before the last round of the season. All gaskets and seals replaced at time of head work, as well as new OEM clutch kit. GB Racing engine covers. $2500
    Forks with Ohlins 30 mil carts, and Ohlins fork extenders. 1.0 springs installed. $900
    Tighttails subframe with custom exhaust hanger. $175
    Frame- straight frame never crashed. BOS only. $500
    Swingarms (2) $80 each
    Bazzaz ZFI-TC $220
    Bazzaz AFM module- $140
    Radiator- $80
    Airbox- $40
    Speedo, gauge cluster. ~3800 miles. $150
    Armour bodies bodywork. Painted white. Not the greatest paint, and top rear subframe mounting holes need repair. Otherwise straight and no other damage. $350
    AMA Superbike fairing set. Tail section is for Superbike style extended tank. Includes ram air tubes that came with. $350
    PayPal preferred, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. More pictures available upon request. Feel free to contact me with any questions at greenman(dot)[email protected]

Still have some parts available. Prices lowered.

4. AGreenman

AGreenman Member

Engine sold.
    Subframe sold.
    Air filter sold.

5. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I will take the Bazzaz AFM off your hands if you still have it

6. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Would you sell the throttle bodies with fuel rail and injectors?

7. AGreenman

AGreenman Member

Pm sent.

8. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

PM replied to…let’s do this!

9. vosnick52

You got back to me and I would need them by Wednesday but you never responded after that.

10. AGreenman

AGreenman Member

Straight Forks with Ohlins 30 mil carts, and Ohlins fork extenders. 1.0 springs installed. $900
    Frame- straight frame never crashed. BOS only. $500
    Swingarms (2) $80 each
    Bazzaz ZFI-TC $220
    Radiator- $80
    Two sets of Vortex rearsets in like new condition. $275/each
    Woolich quickshifter-GP Shift. $250
    Rectifier- $40
    Airbox- $40
    Speedo, gauge cluster. ~3800 miles. $150
    Armour bodies bodywork. Painted white. Not the greatest paint, and top rear subframe mounting holes need repair. Otherwise straight and no other damage. $350
    AMA Superbike fairing set. Tail section is for Superbike style extended tank. Includes ram air tubes that came with. $350
    PayPal preferred, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. More pictures available upon request. Feel free to contact me with any questions at greenman(dot)[email protected]

11. vosnick52

They don't really want to sell parts since I needed one and got no response.

12. AGreenman

AGreenman Member

I texted the number you gave me and got no response. Also, this is not my full time job, sorry I couldn't get a part to you in a day.

13. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Got my AFM and it was all I hoped it would be. Thanks Alex!