1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling a Bike Given by a Sponsor ( Yes or No?)

Discussion in 'General' started by FastByKids, Jun 17, 2022.

?

Keep It / Sell It?

1. Keep It, Race It, Wrench It, Suck it Up Buttercup (Don't be a Douche)

2. Sell it, get a CRF-250 for Flat Tracking

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pro69ss

pro69ss Well-Known Member

I need that CR125 engine for my Aprilia RS50 !

It has a KX65/72 in her now .

Attached Files:

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Who's the math wizard figuring the poll percentage?

evakat likes this.
  3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He said keep it. Doesn’t give him perpetual rights to dictate what you do with it. Doesn’t seem he particularly wanted it or cares, now you know why he told you to keep it. :crackup:

4. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Odd, my daughter shared a CRF-250 chassis with a pro racer and had zero issues with it! He would do the expert races and turn it over to her for the novices / ladies races. The only PIA was starting the beast!

Yea, I used to hide the spend from momma but then it causes other issues. :D

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I know a guy in Indy that would love to fix it up.

6. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

I have a 99 and once it was rebuilt and every bearing in the engine replaced, it's been pretty maintenance free minus the occasional new piston. You've likely almost got it perfect.

FastByKids and Boman Forklift like this.
  7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I love two stroke bikes, I cannot lie.

Wait, what? Honda?

Pour some C12 over it and I'll happily strike a match.

8. FastByKids

I'd rather not put anymore spend into it.

Just got the package from Millennium and the box sits on the counter. Having a hard time finding motivation to pick up a wrench and start putting it back together--- for the umpteenth time.

If your guy in Indy wants to buy it or trade for a CRF-150r let me know!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I sent him a message

FastByKids likes this.
  10. FastByKids

It's alive!

Anyone know the worth?

[​IMG]

11. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

I'd keep it... runs bought paid for in a sense if it's not broke don't fix it? make any sense? alot can be done with it as well..

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'll give you tree fiddy for it. After costs of getting it home and parts to get it back to the dirt machine it should be, I'd be in more than it's worth even at that.

13. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even give that, based on what that cylinder head looks like. Just a time bomb waiting to go off, based on the care and tuning that thing has received.

14. FastByKids

Did you read the full thread? You just made yourself look like a complete idiot.

Obviously you give no value on a chassis with a new crank and complete cylinder / Piston rebuild.

Try to stay away from personal attacks, but could you please put a egg in your shoe and beat it?

This bike would be to much for you to handle anyway.

15. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Didn't you make a scene and proudly proclaim you added me to your ignore list?

And please point to me where you said you replaced the cylinder head. You only talked about the cylinder.

Ahhh hhaaaa haaaa haaa! Beat it! Oh gosh, you so funnnnnny!

You got me.

Cunt.

pickled egg likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I got this for the AFF if the three caballeros with goon squad powers strip O’Henry of his ability to block people. :D

Attached Files:

17. I run all my stuff on the rich side, I’d much rather swap out plugs at a few bucks a pop vs burning shit up. Plus around here it isn’t much to have a bunch of weather and elevation change depending on the day you are riding and I try to find a happy medium.

FastByKids likes this.
  18. FastByKids

Oh looky still the BeeB bad @ss!

Reading comprehension obviously escapes you thus you lack of success in life.

Snooooooze, back on the ignore you list you go.

19. FastByKids

Do you hear the crickets?

I’m pretty sure those who are in the power to do such are tiring of you sh*ting in their board.

I block and unblock often. Sometimes, just sometimes I try to think the beeb bad@sses are capable of making points without personal attacks and language you wouldnt say around your mother.

But go Little Rock stars go!

20. FastByKids

Actually I need educated on this. When you say “rich” that is extra fuel?

Parker did a test run and found out what “being on the pipe” was all about. My only regret was not recording his reaction when he came back.

My little guy Maddux wanted to ride it so bad. Although he couldn’t touch we balanced the bike and let him do a slow lap. Then the bike wouldn’t start. Replaced plug and it took off again. (Fouled)