1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Track Ready Ninja 400 Clean Title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by E46_M3, May 7, 2022.

1. E46_M3

E46_M3 Well-Known Member

Please PM me with what you have, I am in San Francisco, CA

2. RJR

RJR Member

tempestm likes this.
  3. E46_M3

E46_M3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Robert! I can vouch Robert for being a great buyer/seller!

That ninja 400 is too rich for my blood haha, I know my dumb ass will probably crash it on the first track day

4. ch3rryghost

ch3rryghost Member

5. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2018-ninja-400-race-bike-in-arizona.376421/

RE your "too rich" comment, I would say that first Ninja 400 -- which is sold now -- was priced RIGHT for the mods.

You're really not going to avoid putting at least $5500.00 worth of mods into the 400 to begin to address its shortcomings and make it a capable track weapon.

6. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

7. tempestm

I agree you don't "need" that amount invested. But it all depends on what you want to address.

Just curious: based on that link I re-shared, what all work have you done to your bike?

8. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Gears Racing carts in forks & Gears Racing shock, full Yosh exhaust, DNA filter, typical clutch mods, Norton flash tune, brake lines & pads, cheap rearsets, clip-ons & steering damper, new chain & sprockets, used upper & lower race bodywork with OEM windscreen. Still running factory front fender & tail section/seat. She's far from a beauty queen, but gets the job done. One day I'll get the new bodywork painted and installed.

Shenanigans likes this.
  9. tempestm

Sounds decent.