1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Petrucci Files

Discussion in 'General' started by Used2befast, May 27, 2022.

1. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Attached Files:

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

he started winning the first two races.

he’s currently leading the championship I think:

Blammo and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Not after the next race..I wouldn't think.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

by 4 points over Scholtz & 13 over Gagne

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

"his trajectory wasn’t favorable for his outcome."

I want that on a poster.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Is he showing up this weekend at Road America?

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  8. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

9. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

what does all that say?

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I broke my fibula in a wreck and got up, ran over to the bike and picked it up.. then someone yelled at me that I flipped 7 or 8 times and need to lay down :D

I was complaining about my knee so they x-rayed it and low-and-behold I had a broken leg instead. Doc said if my fibula didn't break when it did my knee probably would've been destroyed. Good times.

11. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Says he's coming to Road America...but he's injured. Says he talked to Rainey and said MA needs to race on world championship level tracks.:rolleyes:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And says the CIV tracks are all world level which I'm pretty sure isn't totally true.

13. Dragginass

Even if it was true for CIV....certainly not true for BSB. No matter, he knew the types of tracks he was going to be racing on when he signed his contract.

cav115 likes this.
  14. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Thx guys!

15. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

You can tell from Toni Elias' posts, and from other people's interactions with him, that he genuinely loves America, and has fun living here let alone racing here. We don't know how Petrucci feels, but I doubt it's that positive.

I do like the fact that NOBODY who shits on MotoAmerica, the quality of the racing, the tires, the equipment, or the intensity of the competition has yet to show up and dominate. It ain't as easy as it looks!

cav115, TurboBlew and 5axis like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why do you guys keep bringing up BSB? He never raced there. He is Italian. The domestic championship in his country runs places that for a large part are on the MotoGP and WSBK calendars. BSB is completely irrelevant to his assessment of MotoAmerica.

If you tell me that British journalists have no business criticizing US tracks, then you have a point.

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

British journalists have no business criticizing US tracks...

18. Dragginass

You're missing the point. It doesn't matter if he raced BSB or not. He KNEW the range of tracks he would be racing on here, and he agreed to do it anyway. And now he is bitching about MA every which way possible, as if the track schedule this year was a surprise. If he wanted to race the Italian domestic championship, then he should have done it. If Gagne hadn't stomped him 3 races in a row he would probably be loving it here....

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It matters of people want to keep comparing tracks to BSB tracks in a conversation about Petrucci who does not race BSB, has never raced BSB, and is not remotely talking about BSB or their tracks. BSB has nothing remotely to do with anything in this conversation.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Either he does his job or he gets replaced.

There’s going to be a lot of riders on the market for 2023 and if he doesn’t like it here, more than a few of them would. Sucks but things are tough and it’s a shopper’s market.