1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 7 | Le Mans | France | May 13 - 15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 9, 2022.

1. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

looks like Ducati need to give that factory seat the Beast

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Great racing overall though

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

@motion ,110K people in attendance today. Sold out. Had Rossi been there, they would've sold… exactly the same number of tickets. :D

4. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Rossi who?

:D

stk0308 likes this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Not possible. The series won’t flourish without him.

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That was cool to see and they posted the attendance as an odd number…like 110,346 or something… do they actually turn people away or is it like Indy does/did in the hey day, of car racing, and take anyone with money?

I had a big hand in the first few IndyGPs and it was fun but lots of work… most was 92k iirc

Indy doesn’t sell out… if they fill the stands they sell lawn then standing on shoulders room only if they could I’m sure…

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sold out.

Dragginass likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

So cool to see after the last few years… I figured fans would just get in if they wanted…

If VR was still riding there would have been chaos and riots if they turned away a yellow wearing fan… :D

BigBird likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

280235602_3214121132190216_8850100680768611063_n.jpeg

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

So I’m watching moto3 now and I can’t help but wonder how much rain has to fall before a race is red flagged? Is it really necessary for a third of the field to crash before someone says “hey maybe we should red flag this” :rolleyes:

rice r0cket likes this.
  11. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Great race for CB and solid for JR. SDK getting lapped, how much longer is this gonna last…

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

He was reported to be in the pits at one point, so probably would not have been lapped without the stop.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is not set rule and it all depends on where, when, how quickly it shows and so on. Normally the rain flags are out and it's up to the riders to slow down.

14. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Nice race for CB. Starting 18 and finishing 4 is no joke. Wish he could have held on to the podium, but it's coming.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

It sure looked to me like he ran out of tires at the end. That being said, I am glad he managed to maintain position on tires he used up going from 18th to 4th. That showed some skill and maturity.

Dave Wolfe likes this.
  16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I got blocked by the American Racing Team IG because I commented on CB's mechanical woes. Hoppers cool and all but that dude is the quickest to post replies on the teams IG's and their riders as well. Always some fruity comments with pinterest type motivational quotes.

GarrettRick likes this.
  17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Man watching him go into a 2 wheel slide on the last lap had me all puckered up

18. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

NBC posting Moto 2 now. :bow:

YamahaRick and 418 like this.
  19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Not sure what Hopper really does at AR.

20. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Paid cheerleader.

Good ride by CB.

Cheers,