1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found my Unicorn!

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 17, 2022.

1. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I am in near Cincinnati but we can work it out. 3000 for the barracuda including my share of the shipping

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can we revisit this Monday? I’m going out of town and would like to see if and how we can make it work.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Sure

4. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I love old cars and can find something to like about any classic vehicle but that thing is just ugly. I’m an owner of a 70’s square body Chevy truck so I’m an object of ridicule too. That thing is a giant old boat with wheels. I’m sure there’s a way to make her better though, good luck!

Also I have a car with a 427 LS7 and it’s a great engine but holy fuck, $24k for that motor is insane.

5. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I have a little more time to give an answer.

This looks like an interesting project for myself and my neighbor. I wasn't really looking as we are in the middle of an LS powered 55 chevy truck and Finished up a 440 powered 71 Charger a few years ago. No rush on my part and if it doesn't happen it's not a big deal. If it does great. I like ugly cars and have a modern hemi and a 6 speed sitting around that we initially planned to put in the Charger.

6. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

I grew up in the back of a 59 convertible. My dad still has that and a 2 door hardtop. He has been hoarding extra 59s and has an entire garage full of parts/cars in just in case of an accident.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Is he looking for a new best friend?