1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Apr 4, 2022.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Tiger's playing...badge price on the secondary market just jumped.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You dopes are either slow or especially tarded today!
    None of you took the easy and posted: Badges, we don’t need no stinking badges!

Dopes! :D

969, CBRRRRR999 and R Acree like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I watched a video of him on the range, and he looked good and focused. I don't think he's there to do a parade lap either. This could be a good weekend. Also got our first round booked for Friday. Nothing like the first round of whack fuck to shake off the winter blues.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In this case, you do need those stinkin badges.:p

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why? I don’t particularly like golf and who in the holy hell of Hartford hockey finds someone else playing it enjoyable?
    “Tiger is 1 over on a par 4 and he’s just off the green. Looks like he’s talking to his caddy about what club to choose. He’s talking, he’s talking, he’s talking and Holy Fritos! He’s taking out his wedge!!! This is unheard of in the history of stupid mayo on wonder bread wackyball! He’s going for it!”

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A true golf fan.

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Whacking throttles is my go-to for shaking off the winter funk... (pic taken this morning at work).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    gixxernaut and Dan Dubeau like this.
  8. Dan Dubeau

I had the kids pw80 out around the backyard on the weekend. I'm calling it right now, that thing is going to hurt me by the end of the year :D.

I need to get a big bike again :(

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Small bikes are the Devil. :D

969 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  10. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

True dat. Never got so crazy on two wheels as I did on the kids’ TT125s. But, they never bit me either, just lucky I guess. And, never got hurt playing golf either. I guess that’s the point of the game, doing something that requires focus to do well but still can’t bite you.

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

We use to run time trials on a Honda Spree around my house on wet grass,up gravel driveway.
    Lots of stupidity doing that and hitting the ground
    Also use to race Honda 50's on small clay gocart track,with a chicane into the woods and back onto clay track.Also another way to hurt one self on the winter months

12. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Yea, I thought that golf couldn't bite me until one day last summer when I showed up to play at the club in Flower Mound. Talking to the starter he said uhhh someone on 1 got knocked out by someone teeing off on 10 ( they are parallel) :confused: Hit the guy right in the head too.

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shit...that's a TT scramble. :beer:

ToofPic likes this.
  14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

While this doesn't compare to the rest of you slackers getting your spring time jollies...Today hit 65 degrees! I went out in the woods and took down 4 big dead ash trees. Drug them out, cut them to furnace length (20"), loaded them in the bucket and dumped them ready to split and stack for next winter. It was almost heaven working in a tee shirt. simple pleasures for simple mind i guess....:moon:
    PS, where the hell is the Advil?

969, vfrket, Sabre699 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

That reminds me, I had a bunch of ash I needed to drop but never got around to it this past winter. Will have to wait till fall now as it golfing season again :D

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Canadian golfing season...what's that like 6 weekends?

chobes and rd400racer like this.
  17. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

First year I raced at Daytona we stayed over at that big Holiday Inn Indigo Lakes across Speedway by the freeway (it’s gone now). It had a golf course on the property. There was a big sign on the entry to the first tee, by our rooms, warning of gators on one of the holes. That made an impression on this Alaskan country boy, for sure, thinking you could get eaten playing golf down in Florida.

18. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Its 94 degrees here in Texas :eek:

19. Dan Dubeau

7 if we're lucky :D

20. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

Daughter bar tended a normally slow day shift at the local Irish pub in Lexington SC. Loaded up with rained out Masters guys. She made bank. Hope it rains all week!!

ToofPic likes this.