1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

While we’ve got you all riled up why don’t you tell me exactly what I asked?!? I asked who of you rammed poor Jim in the rental car and who how and where his rental car was sitting on its roof?!?

Go ahead and tell me!!!

:Poke::D

Seriously thoigh... they cracks me up thinking of him in an upside down car

jd41 and G 97 like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I did unbuckled him and the passenger. But I never get any credit. LOL.

DrA5 likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

DrA5 likes this.
  4. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

Josh Herrin is doing you guys a favor and giving you exposure. You sound like a bunch of stupid boomers.

Boom, CR750, Dragginass and 1 other person like this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

How so? Please explain how he is increasing the level of exposure relative to what MA is already doing. Let us all know what the additional value proposition gains are. Show me.

DrA5 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh and at least boomers purchased, road and raced motorcycles unlike pussy millennials.

KneeDragger_c69 and DrA5 like this.
  7. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure. I think you're a gen behind.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

So tell us all. What generation am I behind and how does it change the context and reality of my statements? Do tell .

DrA5 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

So tell me specifically when have you been in my presence where you thought I was a douche. Tell me.

jd41 and DrA5 like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Crickets……………

DrA5 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

@418

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meanwhile @joshherrin remains a douche.
    And all the…
    ball lickers unite.

spcassell and DrA5 like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

So quite.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s all for social media exposure. Meanwhile crickets.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'll figure it out. Or not. :D
    Meanwhile, app or no app, Applebee's is dead to me.
    I just found a great new Mexican restaurant in Plymouth, MA! They even have menus that you don't have to ask for! :D

RRP likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

so assuming only his pride was hurt... how much steam came out of his ears cartoon style when his face hit the roof of the car?!?

you know I just assume most of us know this feeling all too well having flipped cars ourselves...

G 97 likes this.
  17. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

Josh, 1st off I admire your talent. Having watch you for years ride the wheels off many different brands makes me wish i could do what you do at even 70%. Most people just dont understand what that takes to do. But I must admit I think your on the path to have a source after ontrack action and I think thats good. However, I do wish that there language was toned down (the video with swapping the tidy tail comes to mind) and that you did not do the canyon carving with others on the road. I think you could still do all of those and garner the same if not more likes, tags, subscribes as the content is the same and could be enjoyed by a larger audience. I wish you could speak more about chassis setup from a seat of the pants perspective as most of us dont have access to GMD type measurement devices and factory mechanics. Or maybe give more of behind the scene of the ducati brass coming over to support. I would ask that you add some of that content, would like to see some of your woodworking too. I even spoke about you with Eslick at the Texas flat track last night too. Would have liked to have seen you both not have had the fuel issues. Go get em and stay positive. Please give some thought to the content. Your a husband and a father now and they need you more than we do. This is not a hate rant just wanted to throw a different vibe at you.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Jim’s a tough MFR. His face did hit the roof, hard. Nah, it was all good. Although I thought he broke his neck.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Run away.

jd41 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Look another bitch like.