2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Part of the new generation rules that allow it, the Ducati and some others into this class

2. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

I know the rules allow it but the performance doesn't show it's necessary

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well the old smaller 675 was competitive and I believe the Triumph ran in Europe last year with a version of these rules, so who knows? Maybe they will get adjusted after a few rounds.

4. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

For fuck’s sake, make sure it has the right air filter though!!! :)

Knarf Legna likes this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Homeboy that skittled on the banking? I wanna know who made those leathers. Lord ha mercy that was scary.

Gixxerguy855, R1Racer99 and MachineR1 like this.
  6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Paasch is like +7 off the leader isn't he? I don't see them changing much being that close

7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I believe he's sponsored by Envy Racing...made in Pakistan like every other custom suit that's not Alpinestars or Dainese :D

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Word is they may be facing additional balancing due to data that tech has seen, but nothing done yet AFAIK. Also protested for fuel tank size but no word on decision. Crew told me with the double dry break tank capacity is less than stock. Stay tuned.

noles19 likes this.
  9. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Y'all need to chill. We'll get a better view of who's fast or not after the q sessions tomorrow. Everyone is holding their cards close and talking smack. Daytona grids are all about the final 30 seconds of qualifying. But weather conditions suck so far, and with no rubber on the track that is what's holding up the fast lap times.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    cav115 likes this.
  10. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Did anyone else find the Herrin vs Paasch Twitter tiff story spun way out of proportion? It was almost cringe watching them attempt to build drama off it..

11. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I am super into these damn hooligan bikes. They look cool, sound cool, and everyone looks like they're having a good time on them.

svracer22 and prm like this.
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

The results are after the balancing.

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

you know the guys here would be setting records on that wet track, right? :D

14. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

Yeah MA coverage was definitely trying too hard, taking a page out of the ESPN playbook for sports drama. I liked how Herrin blew it off when asked by the pit reporter, "Yeah, I didn't hear a word you said. Imma just go throw down some heaters now."

The Beer Hunter and voss555 like this.
  15. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Fresh from the Moto to the A.....

We are looking to maximize the dry time today, and get the races in as soon as possible. Please see the revised schedule below. As always, please listen to your team radio.

[​IMG]

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Anyone else's live plus not working?

17. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

Ditto! Do they have a 5 yr oldworking it , cause a 6 yr old could run it better! I, m calling to get my money back!!

18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Nothing here. Maybe the TV crew weren’t ready for the updated schedule. :rolleyes:

noles19 likes this.
  19. -Eric-

-Eric- Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

nothing