2016 KTM RC390 CUP Track Only - $5500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SalKhan, Feb 16, 2022.

1. SalKhan

SalKhan Well-Known Member

$5500

Location Zip: 17972
    Original Owner
    Local pickup Only
    No Title (only MSO)
    No trades please

I'll do my best to follow this thread but for fastest response please feel free to email me at [email protected]

It's 2015 KTM RC390 Cup Bike. If you're unfamiliar it's a track-only bike that was purpose-built by KTM. 95% of the parts on this particular bike are available from KTM directly.

Cold Start and quick rowing of the gears video here:

Hi-Res pix here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvOao1F5QbC5irlOy0aFweR6A7WK9A?e=ZJror0

There is no title. I'll have the MSO soon (bank is being slow with getting it to me) and can get it to you if I don't have it at time of sale but to be honest, changing this to a street bike would be a costly hassle and I would recommend just getting the street version if that's what you want.

Since there is no speed sensor on the bike (it's a track bike) and no hour meter, I don't know the exact mileage, but this was my backup and small track bike that I used rarely and would be amazed if it had more than 250 miles. Valves were checked less than 50 miles ago when the upgraded head gasket kit was installed and were great. If you have access to a KTM scanning tool (I don't unfortunately) you can pull engine hours IIRC.

It did have one slow speed fall but all the damage was superficial. Anything remotely questionable was replaced.

Always stored in a climate-controlled garage and only ran Ethanol-Free pump gas mixed 50/50 with VP T4 (it's what my R1M takes so it was just easier - it will run on straight premium just fine).

I love this bike and it's fantastic to ride but I'm just a little too big for it to keep up with all my friends when they're on their Supermotos so I'm going to pick one up and don't need this one anymore.

This would be excellent for a young/new rider or if you want to work on corner speed.

What you get with the bike in addition to everything it comes with from the factory (the Akra exhaust is actually OEM):

- Commoto / KTMP Head Gasket Kit Installed: Raises compression a bit and prevents the dreaded head gasket failure - From: https://www.ktmperformance.com/thin-head-gasket-base-gasket-kit-for-ktm-390.html

- Upgraded Brembo RCS15 Brake Master Cylinder

- SpeedCell LiIon Battery with NOCO charger pigtail

- Dunlop Soft N-Tec Slicks with one full track day on them (I was amazed by them)

- Tyga 1/4 Turn Gas Cap

- Tyga Steering Stopper (prevents the brake lever from hitting the fairing so you don't have to Dremel the fairing)

- WoodCraft Key Delete (But it will come with a key)

- Extra Rear Sprocket (I believe it's +/- 2 teeth)

- 2 Seat Foams

- Sprung and valved for 215 lb rider by Metric Devil Moto here in PA

- Front and Rear Stands along with a generic orange and black bike cover

- If you have a Pit Bull TRS system I will throw in the **PINS** for free.

-Bunch of Factory Decals and a fancy shmancy KTM zip up binder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FastByKids likes this.
  2. SalKhan

Update: Just Received a clean title in the mail. Looks like the dealer was mistaken about the MSO

Currently potentially sold.

3. SalKhan

SOLD!