1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 1199S Race Package

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Eshber, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

2012 Ducati 1199S Race Bike. $12,500. 5700 miles, 3000 miles on new stock engine installed and tuned by Boulder Motorsports, 182rwhp on pump fuel at 5200' elevation. Lots of extras and spares including the old engine (which lost power while on the dyno and was immediately shut down). The motorcycle could be converted back to street legal but I have none of those parts. I am the 3rd owner, I have the title. I've left it with MotoStation for the winter, the valves are done and it has a new clutch.

The motorcycle has many aftermarket upgrades: Pramac L side control pod, Febur oversized radiator/oil cooler, SAMCO hose kit, BikeSportDevelopments Auto-Blip and BSD On/Off/Starter switch, MWR WSBK air filter, Termignoni 70mm Ti exhaust (whole system), Sato ride height adjuster, Motoholders subframe, Armour Bodies bodywork, Woodcraft 53mm clip ons, Galespeed 19x19 MC, Woodcraft rearsets, Woodcraft sharkfin chainguard, WSBK tank cover, BG Racing copy covers, BG Racing brake guard, and MotoWheels axle sliders.

The forks have .90 springs (the 1.0s will come with) and were serviced at the beginning of this last race season. The shock was serviced at the same time and has a .85 spring on it. It has the Ducati GPS unit, Ducati Quick-Shift, Ducati Electronic Suspension, Ducati Traction Control, and Ducati Adjustable Engine Braking. It's got new carbon brake pads and new sintered rear pads.

I have many spare parts: 2 sets of used Armour Bodies bodywork with air intakes and belly pans, another fuel tank cover (not as cool as the Italian one, but still cool), a BMC air filter, rear Ohlins shock w .90 spring (not electronic), several Windscreens new and used, DucaBike 53mm adjustable clip ons, silver Vortex clip ons, new and used Vortex and Woodcraft bar tubes, new and used Woodcraft footpegs, crashed but-still-work-great Ducati Race Rearsets (the $1600 ones), 1299 oem rearsets (missing a bolt or two), a new Brembo RCS17 Front Master with a new BSD integrated On/Off/Start switch, a newly-rebuilt Brembo 19x20 front master, several clutch and brake levers, a RBW throttle unit, a modified new Chinese front stay, new Leo Vince CF case covers, the oem radiator/oil cooler units, an aftermarket oversized radiator, a good water pump with both good drive gears, a trick remote crankcase vent, a spare rear axle unit with rotor and nuts, a set of Marchesini S Wheels with rotors and sensors, a set of 1299 base wheels (6-spoke) w rotors and sensors w good (one race) rains mounted, a 1299 base rear wheel, an excellent condition S fuel tank w pump and I forget the brand aftermarket filler cap, an S fuel tank with very small amount of rash (no dents), two fuel pumps, a new SAMCO red hose kit with SAMCO clamps, wire harness (incomplete), the oem L side switch cluster, the R side switch cluster.

I'll include a PitBull front fork stand, an 1199 head lift pin, a PitBull Single Sided rear stand, and the PitBull pins for a SS trailer restraint. Also the Ducati specific tools I have, and some containers of Ducati-specific nuts and bolts and stuff.

I'm selling because I want to race a smaller Italian twin motorcycle. I want it to be easy- I could make literally thousands more by parting it out, but right now I don’t have time. PM with questions, I'll send pics, and I’ll give you the whole story. Delivery is possible to California, LV, Denver or PNW, but problematic with the amount of extras. Located in SLC.

Attached Files:

borislav, L8RSK8R, Youpaiyou and 3 others like this.
  2. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Wow! Nice package!

3. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

That's what she said.

L8RSK8R and Lawdog78 like this.
  4. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

6 Day Bump! I just added the resale value of the spares package up and got a big number- this is a good deal, if I don’t say so myself!

5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

D00F82C0-302E-4C5B-BF4D-D34312E5A23E.jpeg

opinion914 likes this.
  6. CiaoFun

CiaoFun Active Member

Interested. Will ping you in IM. Thanks

7. CiaoFun

CiaoFun Active Member

I did not receive your call nor text. I resent my number to you via IM. If you send me your phone number I can call you as well. Thanks

8. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

The motorcycle and most everything is still available. Accepting offers on all or parts, please pm me. Thanks!

9. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

ALL SOLD!

Thistle likes this.
  10. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

Well, the sale did not go through. I had work done on the motorcycle over the winter and left it in the nice warm shop, then shipped it to Chuckwalla without going through it properly. The buyer took it out on the track and it threw some dash warnings, ran poorly, and ran hot AF. I offered him an out and he took it, so I have the package back. I am going to go through everything and make it right and offer the motorcycle for sale again. It will take a minute, but I will still be glad to answer questions in the mean time, and still offer the package for sale with offers considered for all or part of the package, i.e., the bike, the wheel sets, case covers, Samco kit, fuel tanks, control sets, etc. Please pm me, I’ll get you my cell and we can text/talk.

Senna likes this.
  11. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

Update: I am currently working on it. We are replacing the RBW throttle, eliminating the code/dash issues, and dyno tuning it with a new tuning/fuel management unit. I have a new buyer who is waiting for me to get it wrapped up this week. He's offered full asking price for the package, and he now has first right of refusal. If that falls through I will update the listing. Thanks for your interest.

250lemans likes this.
  12. Supa_Hero_RR

Supa_Hero_RR Active Member

interested in the marchesinis.. pm me a price

13. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

Thanks for your interest. At this time the package will remain intact as I have an offer on the table and negotiations continue. I will update the post as things change.

14. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

Bump .. still for sale ?

15. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member