FS: Dainese Axial D1 boots, black/black, size 9US

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Ungarisch, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Ungarisch

Ungarisch Well-Known Member

Used for one season, overall in good condition, leather is in good shape, soles still have lots of life left, zippers are prefect, elastic straps are still elastic, the inside is very clean. Never crashed in, only usual scrapes on toe sliders. Not perfect cosmetically, but plenty of use still left in them. I rebought the exact same boots, but the 2021 version thinking it was going to be an upgrade over these, but they are 100% identical to these except for a different type of velcro used on the new ones. I believe these are the 2016-2020 model, not 100% sure...

As far as fit, these fit exactly true to size. If you wear 9US in typical street shoes then you're a 9US in these. I have fairly wide feet and these give me zero grief. If you have narrow feet, then these could maybe even fit up to a size 9.5US. Euro size is 42, but I wouldn't compare that to other boot brands sizing because they're all over the place.

I'm asking $250 plus actual shipping. Packaged up and ready to be shipped out. Pick up in SoCal is possible and preferred.

See photo's below for exact condition:

_MG_5684.jpg _MG_5687.jpg _MG_5690.jpg _MG_5692.jpg _MG_5696.jpg _MG_5697.jpg _MG_5702.jpg _MG_5703.jpg _MG_5705.jpg _MG_5710.jpg

2. Ungarisch

3. Ungarisch

SOLD locally