Hospital Charge ontop of Co-pay

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducati89, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Dom17

Dom17 Well-Known Member

Usually hospitals and physician groups are billed separately for ER and inpatient services

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Unless you put too many people on it and it flips over... o_O

pickled egg likes this.
  3. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Sooooooo….you only got ONE extra bill after you were told you were square AND it was only $25? I know it doesn’t feel right but I’d consider that a win.

4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i mean i dunno about all that... its efficiently raping you repeatedly straight up your ass. that's not a flaw, its a feature.

5. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Is this like when the ambulance picks you up after a car wreck and then you magically get a bill in the mail ?

Ducati89 likes this.
  6. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

If it isnt care associated, how the fuck is that a win?

7. Ducati89

IBX covers all care for us.

8. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I guess I should’ve used the sarcasm font. I don’t know what IBX is but my experience with anything other than the simplest of appointments is you’re told that you are paid up but then everybody that was in the building and even the bum washing windshields on the corner sends you a bill for something saying “you’re insurance didn’t cover this” in hopes that somebody will pay. Now for anything that is planned I get a dollar amount in writing and pay it beforehand. If they can’t do that I find a place that can. I have had to switch doctors on a few things but it has worked pretty well. If you can’t tell me what is covered and how much it will be somebody in your office is bad at their job or you’re trying to screw me.

Ducati89 likes this.
  9. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

They figured how to get doctors to fill all available spaces while getting a lot more for space rent :)

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If you end paying it I suggest you send them a cheque once a month for $1.00, they say they can't take that, well, they've refused your attempt to pay so that's that and if they do accept it they'll be out of pocket due to the cost of processing said cheques.

Ducati89 likes this.
  11. Ducati89

I like the way you think!

Yzasserina likes this.