1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBD Gummies

Discussion in 'General' started by r6fast, Dec 6, 2021.

1. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

I saw where guys posted in the Insomnia thread about them for sleep ,but has anyone actually used them for pain or arthritis? I refuse to take pain pills but the pain in my lower back is becoming unbearable most nights. Does anyone use these things for pain and so they work. trying to research it and you get 500 different companies and 500 opinions on them.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

CBD works in an anti-inflammatory way for me.
    They aren't shit for real pain but that's just for me.
    YMMV. Good luck.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Yes, used the CBD salve on my fingers, helps some.

4. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

Stretch quads/hamstrings if you're physically able.

5. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

I do and still got to the gym 4 days a week. I have spondylolisthesis so I try to keep my core as strong as possible. I'm not interested in the surgery yet, but know at some point I'll have no other option.

nd4spd likes this.
  6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Long story short: Yes, CBD does help with inflammation and pain.

I say this because my father (82 years old) has shoulder and neck pain from years of laboring in a meat packing plant as well as several other people I know using it. There is a large discrepancy between manufacturers though...

BigBird likes this.
  7. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Get the thc cbd 10mg. Well not sure where you are but the PNW it’s legal. I eat a quarter a night and it’s the only way I can sleep with the pain from my reconstructed shoulder and rod in my femur.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Called Delta 8 most places

BigBird likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’m not convinced that the pseudo science and hype of CBD aids is not at least a little true.

sam had some topical crème mixed with an Aleve or advil keeps me walking after a practice. I sleep better after (but still not good).

I’m open to cbd and the hippy science of it.

10. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

my neighbor makes CBD chocolate and i've eaten the bars for a sleep aide. From my experience, not drinking helps me sleep better than the CBD stuff. that said, i do notice even more of a difference if i don't drink and then to top it off eat a chocolate bar.

Now, this past Saturday, I ate a real chocolate bar and holy bejeebus...i was flying. I'm pretty sure my feet never hit the ground walking across the street from my neighbors house.

11. Ive tried a few different brands. Tried gummies from a couple of different brands, and also tried where you use the dropper and put it under your tongue and hold it for a minute.

I can't say i felt a difference with any of it, in any way.

Maybe i just need to try a different brand, i dunno.

If anyone has a legit brand they have experienced results with, feel free to share.

r6fast and ToofPic like this.
  12. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

yall need the gummies with the delta8 (aka thc) then youll feel it. ive never felt any benefits other than a good time and making me very tired after theyve run their course.

13. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I have a bottle of gummies ,highest dose I could find.I can't say they do anything to be honest.
    Maybe I need to try a different brand? The gummies taste good though :)

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. Yeah, I can't go that route. I can't risk getting popped on a piss test.

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Y'all need to up your game. Every gummy I've bought from Michigan, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Illinois, Massachusetts, California and Colorado have been great:D

16. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

We keep a few jars of the delta-8 around for sleep. Shit puts me right out. I don't use it every night but when I go through a streak of nights where I don't sleep well they do the trick every time. Makes getting up to take a pee interesting sometimes though lol. Fortunately we don't have to worry about drug testing because they will def make you piss hot..

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

interesting.

i've taken a half and felt nothing really, maybe some better sleep. taken a whole of the same thing, and felt like I was in college and drank 10 tequilas in row with the room spinning in the middle of the night. Now that I'm old, I must say it took over a day to get over it.

18. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I think the brand makes a huge difference due to the industry....

That said, I will say that there are a lot.of companies that jumped on the CBD train and really have zero CBD in them at all...

For those seeking sleep I would recommend CBN products if you can get them in your state.

Again, even the THC/CBD branded products are not.very well regulated....case in point, I can eat brand X gummy rated at 15mg thc/15 CBD and no effect... Another brand at 10mg THC/CBD will have me feeling like I've had a 6 pack of strong 9% beers and acting like Bill Hader at the opening scene of Pineapple Express.

After changing careers I've done a lot of work in extracts and edible manufacturing.

BigBird and henry_carlson like this.
  19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I have bought delta8 product from here and can guarantee it contains delta8.
    https://cbdpharm.com/

I buy cbd products here and have been for years. Great stuff at good prices.
    https://www.thecbdistillery.com/

Some people don't get effects from these products. Just depends on your individual receptors.

Sabre699 likes this.
  20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I'm getting the strong impression that the ones I bought might as well be Flintstone gummies.
    I don't think they got shit in them.
    Guess I should try one of the stores?
    Edit.. I've never been able to smoke weed efficiently. I freak out, paranoid. So maybe edibles aren't for me?