1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's in Austin?

Discussion in 'General' started by tophyr, Nov 15, 2021.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

well sure, but so does my fiance, so if he wants to unseat her he's gotta be selling an upgrade somehow:crackup:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

But does she have a house located where you want to go? :D

3. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Haha. I'm kinda asking myself the same thing. Signed up thinking I could do it for a while. They keep promising me to move me closer to home but I'm not holding my breathe. Sticking around for year end bonus at this point and then I'll be looking for something closer to home. Driftwood looks awesome by the way. My direct boss lives there and loves it.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If you drive that drive every day you probably hate people and have no desire to have friends. Mopac is magical during rush hour.:crackup:

wsmc42 likes this.
  5. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I thought he was in Florida.

6. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

It looks like my quest to win the OMRRA Clubman championship just go a little easier... Enjoy Texas!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just figured you've probably never hung out with anyone who eats tofu.

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

oops i got that mixed up from his last discussion with Joe.

FL is correct and DW headquarter in TN

9. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Yeah Driftwood is awesome, moved here from Pflugerville about 2 years ago. Only downside is its tough to get anywhere, and growth is going nuts, which makes point 1 worse. But everything else makes it better.
    Not sure what you do for work, but I spent a lot of time at Dell and have a bunch of connections around there if you want something closer.

10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am a little biased, but she is pretty darn cute and she doesn't need to eat any extra sammiches. Some might call her rubenesque but she also has a great personality, likes guns and has a great dog. How is that for an upgrade?

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pics of guns and dog?

Phl218 likes this.
  12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Not for you, she doesn't like old men.

Phl218, pickled egg and bullockcm like this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:crackup: upload_2021-11-16_17-5-9.gif

Phl218 and bullockcm like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cool! We have that in common! :D

15. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Austin. The housing market has finally cooled down a bit so it’s not a horrible time to move vs a year ago.

I run a shop in the Lakeway/Bee Cave area if you ever need parts or service. C&C Precision Performance.

tophyr and Phl218 like this.
  16. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I'll definitely drop by, I'll be pretty close to you.

17. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

In Nashville he is right next door to where I work, see him occasionally. Candice films her show here and they want the entire complex, but didn't like our terms.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lol! You mean other than my wife?:D I have even eaten at vegan restaurants in the past. Not my cup of tea but it was better than anticipated.

19. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

You've got Dave Ramsey as well, he's got a massive facility off of 65.