1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Ducati Panigale V4S

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mike Kelly, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

2018 Ducati Panigale V4S w/570 miles. I purchased new, removed street bodywork and put on track glass. Also have a track lower for the stock exhaust that matches. I've done a few track day sessions with it, haven't ridden it at all in 2021 since I purchased a boat.

Bike has been resprung to 1.10 front (I am 265 no gear) and 10W oil. Also changed rear shock spring (can't recall what rate as I write this). Assume you will need to respring to your weight, stock springs go with it. Stock everything goes with it including the perfect street bodywork. Minor safety wiring done for track day advanced groups, but would need some more wiring for WERA tech. Bike has been kept in my climate controlled basement since new. I've got well over $35k into the bike and have hardly ridden it, you can have it all for $23,500. If it doesn't sell here, I'll eventually put back to street trim. Located about hour or so northwest of Philadelphia. Clear PA title in hand and ready to transfer.

If interested and would like to discuss more details, send me a PM with your phone number and I will call you. I don't check the board regularly and only get email notifications for PMs (too many friggin emails already), so don't expect any timely replies here on the thread.

Bike OTD $27,488
    5 yr Warranty $1,166
    DDA System $450
    Akrapovic & tune $3,500
    Woodcraft Rearsets $675
    Race Bodywork $1,446
    Bike Sport Dev Switches $666
    ABM Clip Ons $527
    R&G Case Covers $178
    Throttle Spacer $20

Total for above $36,096

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rcmike917, tigerblade, apcojo and 6 others like this.
  2. Mike Kelly

Had a few pleasant conversations with some folks, but no action yet. Does $22,500 help?

3. Mike Kelly

One more conversation over holidays, but nothing serious yet. I'm probably going back to street with it in February or March to have it ready for a spring street sale. Send a PM with phone number if interested and I'll give you a call.

4. Mike Kelly

A few more almost buyers, but nothing solid yet, so bumpity bump. Tis that time of year :D. $22,500 PM me with a phone number for a response.

5. Mike Kelly

Got real close! I had a verbal deal, a bill of sale drafted and I was told I would have a deposit sent to me and poof, turned into a ghost. Oh well. But I sold my 1290 SuperDuke in the middle of that! So if anyone wants this thing, same story, PM me with your number and I'll give you a call.

G8rDuc likes this.
  6. Mike Kelly

The V4S has had a tough season. I've started it twice and rolled it across the basement to the other side, so I put a whopping 25 or 30 feet on the odometer. I'm tired of looking at it. If you PM me a serious offer and its close enough, I may just say fuck it, and accept it.

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Ugh, Jesus.

Free bump so I don't get divorced. Only an hour away and sprung for my fat ass..............

8. lwshack

lwshack Well-Known Member

Nice bike and setup for a big fella too. If you weren’t so far away, I’d be tempted to send you a lowball offer in street trim.

9. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

10. suprajace

suprajace Member

What front fairing stay are you using?

11. Mike Kelly

DB Holders

12. Pistol820

Pistol820 Well-Known Member

If you are a good get away driver I’ll take it off your hands. GLWS

13. Mike Kelly